Source | Patreon
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- To make a shop:
- Place a chest
- Put some items (of the same type) in it
- Tada! You now have a shop!
- To view item info or buy from a shop:
- Left-click a shop to view item details (hover over text in chat)
- Click the shop again, and you will be asked how much you'd like to buy. Simply input the quantity you wish to buy.
- Or if you wish to use a command, /buy as much as you want.
- Revenue from sales are stored in the shop, and are transferred to the player when they open or destroy the shop.
- Integrates nicely with area protection plugins.
- Only players who can open the shop can change its price, collect revenue, and create new shops in that area.
- All players are able to buy from a shop regardless of area protections.
- Prints a configurable help message that informs players how to create a shop and how to buy from other shops.
- Sets the price per item of a shop.
- Buys items from the selected shop.
- If configured, the player is asked to confirm their transaction, in case they made a mistake and to review the total transaction cost.
- Supports DoubleChests! (Wasn't a simple task.)
- Supports custom items. Displays custom item name and lore.
- Players don't even need to know any commands to buy items. Clicking a shop twice will prompt the player to input the quantity they wish to buy from the shop.
- No sign formats to memorize!
- All shop data (prices, items, and revenue) is stored in the world! No messy, potentially-corruptible storage files!
- Shops are "future-proof" since the items for sale are stored in the actual chest and are converted by Mojang whenever they update blocks/items.
- It's easy to change the item you're selling in a shop. Just take out the old items and put the new ones in.
- Confirmation system helps players avoid mistakes and review the transaction before confirming the purchase.
- Uses Minecraft item names if you're using Paper
- Supports all region protection plugins! No need to "allow use" or anything silly like that just to allow players to buy.
- Uses your economy's format and symbol.
- Nearly every message is configurable.
- Chests named "shop" (or whatever you have set in the config) will help prompt players to create a shop with that chest. Useful if you "sell" shops to players.
In short: No, these do not currently exist in the plugin. Several things have to be resolved before these can be implemented, please see the quotes below:
A pretty simple shop plugin. No signs required. Supports DoubleChests and claim protections!
- 1.4 - any nameable container block can now be a shop! Oct 18, 2018
- 1.3.5 Oct 16, 2018
- 1.3.4 Oct 14, 2018