- Tested Minecraft Versions:
A pretty simple shop plugin. No signs required.
Source | Patreon
Simply place a chest named shop (or otherwise specified in config), put some items in it, and /setprice. Tada! You now have a shop!
Left-click a shop to view item details (hover over text in chat), and then /buy as much as you want.
Revenues from sales are transferred to the player when they open the chest.
You can test this plugin, like most of my other plugins, on MLG Fortress! IP: mlg.robomwm.com
- /shop - tells you how to setup a shop
- /setprice - Sets the price per item of a shop
- /buy - Buys items from the selected shop
- Supports DoubleChests! (Wasn't a simple task.)
- All shop data (prices and revenue) is stored in the world! No messy, potentially-corruptible storage files!
- Supports custom items. Displays custom item name and lore.
- Uses Minecraft item names if you're using Paper
- Supports all region protection plugins! No need to "allow use" or anything silly like that just to allow players to buy.
- Uses your economy's format and symbol! Fancy
- Nearly every message is configurable.