- Tested Minecraft Versions:
A pretty simple shop plugin. No signs required.
Source | Patreon
Simply place a chest named shop (or otherwise specified in config), put some items in it, and /setprice. Tada! You now have a shop!
Left-click a shop to view item details (hover over text in chat), and then /buy as much as you want.
Revenues from sales are transferred to the player when they open the chest.
- /setprice - Sets the price per item of a shop
- /buy - Buys items from the selected shop
- Supports DoubleChests! (Wasn't a simple task.)
- Toggle-able item drop "showcase" to visually display what's being sold.
- All shop data (prices and revenue) is stored in the world! No messy, potentially-corruptible storage files!
- Supports custom items. Displays custom item name and lore.
- Uses Minecraft item names if you're using Paper
- Supports all region protection plugins! No need to "allow use" or anything silly like that just to allow players to buy.
- Uses your economy's format and symbol! Fancy
- Nearly every message is configurable.