Prism has been reborn!
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- add5tar, Narimm, viveleroi
(I have spoken to the original author, viveleori, before posting this resource and they aware that we are maintaining it. After vivelori stopped maintaining Bukkit Prism, we have been maintaining this plugin for several years for our own server and decided to release it here).
Prism is a powerful, high performance grief management (rollbacks, restores, etc) plugin for your server. It's amazingly fast, versatile, and so easy to use. Never let griefing ruin the fun again!
- Prism tracks 76 different player, entity, and world events.
- Multiple tools and commands let you see exactly what happened.
- Immensely powerful rollback/restore engine with complex search criteria.
- Several powerful extra grief management features.
- Fully configurable wand system, with multiple modes and per-player personalisation so it works exactly how you want.
- Rollback or restore events directly, or with a preview mode first.
- Highly configurable event tracking, to work just the way you want it.
- Safe command defaults (can be configured), very clean and easy to read chat messages.
- Extremely fast, tested with over 100M database records!
- Requires MySQL for best performance!
Events and Lookup
Rollbacks, Restore, Preview (R/R/P)
- Tracks 76 player, entity, and world events.
- Includes block changes, container access, item inserts/remove/pickups/drops, entity deaths, shearing, vehicle events, and a LOT more.
- Related events tracked to causing player like blocks falling, blocks detaching, trees growing, and much more.
- Smart logging and rollback of important related data like sign text, sheep color, wolf owner, animal age, villager profession, etc
- Tracks liquid flow and items that break because of it (lava/water-break can be tracked even when *-flow is off)
- Tracks world edits (requires WorldEdit 7.0.1)
- Fine-tuned config allows you to control tracking of every single event.
- Incredibly powerful config/personalization system for all wands - set the mode, item, even allow users to personalize how their own wands work.
- Inspector wand allows you to find history for single blocks/spaces.
- The /near command finds recent events around you.
- Lookup command is extremely powerful with our versatile parameters.
- Lookup results group together, turning hundreds of duplicate records for a player into one, with a count.
- Powerful parameters support exclusions, listing multiple, partial name filter, and more.
- Action names also have short-names for easier typing and can be used to combine related actions.
- Radius parameter supports world edit selections, basing off another online player, and more.
- A wide range of flags allow you to change lookup behavior at command time
- Very clean chat messages and paginated results to ease your burden, with clickable interface.
- Rollback and restore commands with powerful search criteria.
- Rollback or restore directly, or preview changes for both modes first.
- Apply/cancel previews, or let them auto-cancel after a minute.
- Extremely safe default parameters make it harder for you to make mistakes, but can be overridden in-game when you absolutely need them, or can be disable entirely via config.
- You can even rollback killed entities, items taken from containers, broken vehicles, and more.
- Sign rollbacks will restore their text
- Rollbacks of burn events also extinguish fires.
- Rollbacks of TNT/creeper explosion events also remove the laggy item drops.
- Heavily tested to ensure that rollbacks are smart - problem items like doors, beds, cactus, sugar cane, and others are always restored properly! No half-doors!
- Rollbacks/restores can be alerted to nearby players, and to staff members (staff see actual rollback params).
- Rollback systems moves any players or animals in the way to a safe position on rollback
- Rollback/restore world edits (requires WorldEdit 7.0.1)
- Advanced, optional flags give you ultimate control over the rollback/restore action at command-time.
- Alerts for staff when players find natural ores (configurable).
- Alerts for staff when players use flint and steel, place lava.
- Alerts for staff on configurable list of placed/broken blocks (like tnt).
- Alerts for staff for suspected piston xray cheats.
- Put out fires with the extinguish command
- Drain all liquids or just water/lava
- Profile wand shows you data about a block.
- The /what command identifies items you hold.
- Full API so that other plugins can query and record data.
- Lookup API allows plugins to perform a lookup, and process the results.
- Rollback/Restore API allows a plugin to activate a rollback/restore and process the results
- Custom Event tracking: Plugins can define custom events that Prism can track for them.
- Custom Event Applier: Plugins can define custom rollback/restore code for their own events!!
- Documentation/info can be found on the Prism Wiki (work in progress).
- Support is provided on the M.O.S.S. discord server.
- Please DO NOT post bugs/issues in reviews!
- We welcome code changes! Submit a PR on our GitHub project.
- Prism is designed with database performance as a top priority!
- Multi-threaded queue system for tracking events, combined with a batch recording system makes event recording happen quickly and with minimal impact to your server.
- Block r/r/p are queued for large changes to reduce chances of impacting the main thread.
- Extremely smart database design with a lot of time invested in structure optimization, query performance testing, and more. Tested on large servers with over 100M tracking records! It’s really fast!
- viveleroi (Original creator, no longer working on Bukkit Prism).
- Now developed by the AddstarMC dev team.
- Artwork by LegendarySoldier.
This plugin utilises the bStats plugin metrics system which, if enabled, anonymously tracks various aspects of how Prism is used and the systems it runs on. Thousands of other plugins track usage with bStats and we only ever use the data to help make technical decisions.
If you do not want this information collected, you can disable it by following the instructions on the bStats site. However, if you like this plugin, please consider leaving metrics enabled as it helps us! <3