- Tested Minecraft Versions:
So this is my first Minecraft Plugin ever created by me and I'm pretty proud of it.
This plugin uses the multiverse-core API. It is necessary for you to install this plugin. It will not work without it.
This plugin uses the Vault API. It is necessary for you to install this plugin. It will not work without it.
So what this plugin does is the following:
- Allows a player to create their own world when they have permission.
- Allows a player to allow and deny other players to warp to that world.
- Allows a player and it's allowed guests to change their gamemode and world weather..
- Uses JSON files as storage.
- Creates the world with the logged players displayname.
- Don't want animals or monsters in your world? No problemo!
- privateworld.use (Main permission, necessary for anything else.)
- privateworld.create (Creates the world.)
- privateworld.remove (Removes their personal world.)
- privateworld.allow (Allows a player to warp to their world.)
- privateworld.deny (Denies an allowed player to enter the world.)
- privateworld.gm (Changes the gamemode of the world.)
- privateworld.weather (Turns on and off the weather in the world.)
- privateworld.monsters (Turns on and off the monsters in the world.)
- privateworld.animals (Turns on and off the animals in the world.)
- privateworld.alias ( Changes the name of the world.)
</privateworld|/pw> shows this menu.
</pw create> <flat/large/default/amplified>. Creates the world.
</pw warp [name]>. Warps you to the designated world.
</pw allow [name]>. Grants access to your world for an online player.
</pw deny [name]>. Denies the access to your world for an online player.
</pw gm [gamemode(s/c/a/spec)]>. Changes the worlds gamemode.
</pw weather>. Turns on/off the weather in your world.
</pw delete>. Removes your world.
</pw animals>. Turns on/off animals in your world.
</pw monsters>. Turns on/off monsters in your world.
</pw alias [name]>. Changes the name of your world.
If you have any suggestions to add to this plugin or found any bugs,feel free to comment or write a PM to me!
- Offline player support for allow/deny and warping to worlds.