- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/FeelZoR/PrivateChatPrivate Chat
I'm sorry, only players can read this description ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
In a world where everyone uses computers to talk, create, play, a little chicken once realised there was no plugin to create Private Chats as he wanted. So feeling like he could do so much more than just create one for his server, he decided to make a plugin which would be small, easy to set and easy to use.
And he failed.
How does it work?
There are two commands...
...and two permissions !
- /pm <player> [, player2, etc.] allows you to create a new chat with the specified players. Unfortunately, it will just put you into the chat group, they will have to use the command too if they want to respond to you and you only (or you and the whole group).
- /leavechat will just make you leave the current chat you are in, putting you back to global chat.
I hope that you will enjoy this plugin, and do not hesitate to send me suggestions and report bugs !
- privatechat.private will allow players to create private chats.
- privatechat.privategroup will allow players to create private chats with more than one person in it. Careful ! They still need the privatechat.private permission to use /pm.
Please do not use the reviews section for anything else than reviews, use the discussion to suggest something and the issue tracker to report bugs. Thanks !