This Minecraft plugin allows players to send private messages to each other.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- English, Spanish, French
- Download the PrivateMessage.jar plugin and place it in the plugin folder on your server.
- Reload the server and the plugin works without you having to configure anything.
- /answer (message) » Reply to the last private message received.
- /message (player) (message) » Send a private message to a connected player.
- /privatemessage » Display a help message.
- /socialspy » Toggle the possibility to see private exchanges between players.
- Possibility to send colored messages (requires special permission).
- Private messages are saved in a logs.txt file in the plugin folder.
- All messages are configurable through configuration files.
- Translation files for English, Spanish and French are already available.
- The console and commandblocks can send messages to players.
- privatemessage.answer » Allow using /answer command.
- privatemessage.message » Allow using /message command.
- privatemessage.help » Allow using /privatemessage command.
- privatemessage.socialspy » Allow seeing private messages between players.
- messageprivate.chatcolor » Allow using color codes for messages.