- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- UntouchedOdin0, CozyLeprechaun94 (graphics)
PrivateMines allows your players to make private mines similar to a prison server.
- Players can change the block of their mine with changable options in the config
- Players can open their mine to other players, and set a tax for all AutoSelling done while in the mine
- Customise the mine schematic, the world, spawnpoints, messages, and more!
- Every mine gets an NPC that users can right click on to AutoSell their items
- Fully customisable GUIs!
- Full WorldGuard support - every mine has 2 protected regions automatically generated!
- Base: /privatemines (aliases: privatemine, pm, pmine)
- /pm - Go to your private mine, or view the menu if you don't have one (no permission)
- /pm help - View help (no permission)
- /pm tax - View the current tax percentage of your private mine (privatemines.owner)
- /pm tax <value> - Set the tax percentage of your private mine - must be between 0 and 100 (privatemines.owner)
- /pm open - Open your private mine up to other players (privatemines.owner)
- /pm close - Close your private mine from other players (privatemines.owner)
- /pm delete - Remove your private mine (privatemines.owner)
- /pm ban|banish|blacklist <player> - Ban a player from your mine (privatemines.ban)
- /pm unban|pardon <player> - Unban a player from your mine (privatemines.ban)
- /pm give <player> - Give a player a private mine (privatemines.give)
- /pm delete <player> - Remove a player's private mine (privatemines.delete)
- /pm status <player> - View the status of a player's mine: block type, tax percentage, etc (privatemines.status)
- /pm teleport|visit <player> - Teleport to a player's mine (privatemines.teleport)
You can change the schematic by editing the PrivateMines/mine.schematic file or making a new one and changing
in config.ymlCode (Text):Schematic-Name
The schematic must contain:
Exactly 2 corner blocks, defined in config.yml asfor where the mineable area isCode (Text):Blocks.Mine-Corner
A spawnpoint block for where players should spawn
A NPC block for where the selling NPC should be spawned
Join the discord server for support!
#The name of the mines
#How many blocks each mine should be apart from the other. This must be at least the radius of the mine schematic (distance from the center to the edge) or the mines will overlap
#the schematic name for the mine. this file must exist or bad things will happen!
#This maps different block types to different locations in the schematic
#Defines where the players will initially spawn. If this block has a direction, the direction will be used
#Defines a corner of the mining area. Place this at both corners. They will be replaced with air and the mine will be filled
#The default block for mines
#Options for types of block a mine can be made of
#Name for the Sell NPC
#Default percentage in tax that mine owners will be given
#Color Customization for messages
Thanks to CozyLeprechaun94 for the amazing graphics, and UntouchedOdin0 for the initial idea!