- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.13Important!Ever you required a plugin that could hide your plugins using the same model as the /pl command, or split your plugins from public to private plugins to let people see some of them, or your stuff, but not see the private ones, using a simple GUI to manage all your plugins? This is your plugin. With PrivatePlugins, you can hide all the plugins, getting the "Plugins (0):" that everyone wants to hide their plugins, but don't worry, if you have permissions, you can still see this plugins in the Private Plugins category. Also you can use it to give merit to developers that did a really great job, hidding your own plugins or that ones that you prefer to don't be known.
Would you want me to continue and create new MineCraft servers for the community? Make donations on the above link of PayPal.me to help me continue working on it
Features- Simple GUI to manage which plugins are hidden or not
- Command control, using the /plugins and /pl commands
- Permissions for users and staff
YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION OR TUTORIALS?Just visit the GitHub Page and check the Wiki to get more information!