Wiki | Discord | Issues | Suggestions | Premium | Donate
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- goflish, Travja
Regen blocks like in games like World of Warcraft and Runescape. After mining or breaking blocks with other tools like shears, axes, etc blocks will regenerate after a set amount of time.
- Risecore: This is the main core for Problockregen.
- Promcutilities: This is where you check for items that can break blocks.
- Regen any block.
- Regen any plants.
- Set the regen timer for each block type.
- Set a list of blocks the mined block has a chance to come back as.
- All mined blocks are saved to a file to persist through server restarts.
- Set cooldown for broken blocks before the regen.
- Set the block shown while on cooldown.
- Set a list of blocks that have a chance to replace the mined blocks.
- Require any custom named tools that can be used to break each block type.
- Config option to disable inside world guard regions.
- Config option to disable per world.
- Config option to disable inside Towny claims.
These features help with MMORPG type servers that have building disabled.
- Config option to disable crop growth.
- Config option to disable melon/pumpkin growth.
- Config option to disable turtle eggs.
- Config option to disable bamboo and chorus plants.
Blocks before they are mined
- Config option to disable inside Faction claims
- Create mining/gathering professions that level up with experience
Blocks after they are mined (see the cracked blocks?)
These blocks will regenerate after a set amount of time!
After the blocks have regenerated.
You could also set a chance for the regenerated blocks to become a different block.
Be sure to check out my other plugins!
- Proskillapi: SkillAPI is back! Create custom classes and skills.
- Proskillapi Parties: Addon plugin for Proskillapi.
- Prorpgitems: Custom item creation and many other tools you would need for any rpg type server.
- Prorpgcrafting: Create custom professions with unlimited crafting professions with internal leveling and experience system.
- Promcutilities: Voucher plugin for creating vouchers that run commands when interacted with.
- Prorandomchests: Add random spawning chests to your worlds that give rewards based on commands from any plugin.
- Promchousing: Rent world guard regions to your players