This plugin will allow you to see what you hit with your projectile (arrow, snowball, etc) and target's new health value.
You can fully customise the message in the config.yml. You can use the following placeholders:
- %entity% : if a target was a player, players name, if a target was non-Player but living entity, they type of entity will be displayed.
- %health% : the new updated health value after taking the damage.
- /phit help : displayer the help menu
- /phit reload : reload the config.yml
You just put ProjectileHitMessage.jar file into your server's plugins folder.
ErrorMsg : "&c[ProjectileHitMessage] : Some error occured."
HitMessage: "&aYou hit &e%entity%&a and its health is now &c%health%&a!"
msg: "=== &e[&aProjectileHitMessage Commands List (%version%)&e] &r==="
msg: "&a/phit help : displays this help menu."
msg: "&a/phit reload : reloads config file."
msg: "&a/phit debug <true|false> : turn on / off the debug mode."
It would be greatly appreciated for your donation to continue providing support for this plugin.
It will let you know what target you hit and its new health value.
- changed the event priority. Oct 13, 2015
- fixed the message being displayed when on projectile was used to damage. Oct 9, 2015