- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
ProjectilePlus is a plugin that adds a multitude of new features to projectiles. Snowballs, eggs, bows, or even fishing rods are now much more usable in PvP. This plugin enables projectiles to create explosions, create lightning bolts, create fire charges, teleport a player, among other PVP-enhancing functions.
The ability of a certain projectile is determined by its name. If you were to rename a snowball or a bow "explode" it would create an explosion where the arrow lands. If you were to rename a snowball "cobweb" it would create a cobweb wherever the projectile lands. Keep in mind that the item names are not case sensitive so if you rename a snowball "ExPloDe" it would still function regularly.
In order to use each projectile ability, a player must have the permission attached to that ability. Below is a list of all the abilities, the name necessary to use them, and the permission necessary to use them.
Projectile Names and Functions
- (Item Name) ------- (Permission) --------- (Description)
- Explode - ProjectilePlus.explode - creates an explosion where the projectile lands
- Lightning - ProjectilePlus.lightning - creates a lightning bolt where the projectile lands
- Cobweb - ProjectilePlus.cobweb - creates a cobweb where the projectile lands
- Teleport - ProjectilePlus.teleport - teleports a player to where his/her projectile lands
- Charge - ProjectilePlus.charge - creates a fire charge where a projectile lands
- Firework - ProjectilePlus.firework - creates a firework where a projectile lands
- Kill - ProjectilePlus.kill - instantly kills the player that the projectile hits
- Regen - ProjectilePlus.regen - regenerates the player that the projectile hits
- Grapple - ProjectilePlus.grapple - grapples the player that the projectile hits towards the shooter
- Inventory Swap - ProjectilePlus.inventoryswap - swaps the inventories of the projectile shooter and the player hit by the projectile
- Location Swap - ProjectilePlus.locationswap - swaps the locations of the projectile shooter and the player hit by the projectile
- Blind - ProjectilePlus.blind - blinds the player hit by the projectile
- Strengthen - ProjectilePlus.strengthen - gives the player hit by the projectile strength
- Freeze - ProjectilePlus.freeze - freezes the player hit by the projectile
The video below is a demo of the lightning feature but there are many other features, as listed above.
The images below show some of the projectile names you can use, but not all. The rest are in the list above.