Wiki | Discord | Issues | Suggestions | Premium | Donate | Donate
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- goflish, Travja
Dupe Prevention Features
- Each voucher is assigned an ID when given to the player.
- If a voucher is duped, then the ID will be duplicated and this will trigger a notification and the player will be logged.
- If a player trades a duped voucher, then the players that are given the duped vouchers also gets logged by the player that handed them out.
- Create unlimited custom vouchers.
- Save vouchers to the database in game with a command.
- Inventory full detection
- If the player's inventory is full, the player will be notified.
- Any vouchers that were given when the player's inventory was full can be retrieved at any time with a command.
- Set notification settings for full inventory with cooldowns for message notifications.
- Language file for easy translation.
- Set if a voucher can be dropped by a player.
- Set if a voucher can be traded by a player.
- Set if a voucher can be dropped on death.
- Set if a voucher gets removed on death.
- Set if a voucher gets removed on use.
- Set if a voucher requires confirmation when being used.
- Set if a voucher needs permission to use the voucher.
- Can set a list of permissions
- Can also set negated permissions: meaning if they already have the permission, then they can't use the voucher.
- Set a list of commands with delay timers
- Set if commands are ran as player, console, or OP
There are currently no permissions. We will be adding permissions soon.
- /pmcu items give <id>
- Give yourself an item from promcutilities
- /pmcu items give <player> <id> <amount>
- Give a player an item from promcutilities
- /pmcu drop <player> <id> <amount>
- Drop an item at the players location from promcutilities
- /pmcu items create <id>
- Save an item you are holding to promcutilities
- /pmcu items delete <id>
- Delete a saved item from promcutilities
- /pmcu claim
- If a player receives an item from the "/pmcu items give" command when their inventory is full it will be saved until the player runs /pmcu claim
- /pmcu reload
- Reloads the plugin
- /pmcu save
- Saves the plugin's settings
Be sure to check out my other plugins!
- Proskillapi: SkillAPI is back! Crate custom classes and skills.
- Proskillapi Parties: Addon plugin for Proskillapi.
- Prorpgitems: Custom item creation and many other tools you would need for any rpg type server.
- Prorpgcrafting: Create custom professions with unlimited crafting professions with internal leveling and experience system.
- Promcutilities: Voucher plugin for creating vouchers that run commands when interacted with.
- Problockregen: Regen any block, great for RPG, Prison servers and any other type of server.
- Prorandomchests: Add random spawning chests to your worlds that give rewards based on commands from any plugin.
- Promchousing: Rent world guard regions to your players