A complete solution to showing statistics for ProPractice.
- Per Player Lookup
- ProPractice Legacy Support
- MySQL Database which is linked to ProPractice
- Web Space with PHP (7 is recommended)
- Place files on your web server in the desired location
- Edit the config file in dist/includes/config.php ensuring $pv is your major ProPractice version.
- If wanted you can edit the nav.php and footer.php in the same folder.
[✓] 50 - Gaining Traction.
[✓] 250 - Pretty Popular.
[✓] 500 - Popular.
[✓] 750 - Assembly of a rocket.
[✓] 1000 - Blast Off.
How am I meant to think of more of these?
Terms Of Service:
By downloading this resource you are agreeing to the above terms.
- You may not claim any part of this resource as your own.
- You may not reupload / redistribute this resource.
- You are allowed to modify this resource but not redistribute.