Wiki | Discord | Issues | Suggestions | Premium | Donate
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- goflish, Travja
This plugin adds random spawning chests to your worlds that gives rewards based on commands that are executed when the chests are opened. When a chest is opened it will disappear and spawn in a random location in your world.
Other chest loot plugins only spawn chests in static locations, meaning you go to the same location every time to loot the chests. With this plugin they spawn in random locations every time they are opened!
- Give rewards based on any commands from any plugins
- Add unlimited amount of commands with configurable delay between each command.
- Set commands to run as op, player or by console.
- Allow configurable fireworks explosions upon opening chests.
- Set world whitelist.
- Set how many chests are allowed to spawn in each world.
- World guard region restrictions
- You tell us what you want added!
Be sure to check out my other plugins!
- Proskillapi: SkillAPI is back! Create custom classes and skills.
- Proskillapi Parties: Addon plugin for Proskillapi.
- Prorpgitems: Custom item creation and many other tools you would need for any rpg type server.
- Prorpgcrafting: Create custom professions with unlimited crafting professions with internal leveling and experience system.
- Promcutilities: Voucher plugin for creating vouchers that run commands when interacted with.
- Problockregen: Regen any block, great for RPG, Prison servers and any other type of server.
- Promchousing: Rent world guard regions to your players