- + Added /drops give <player> <table_id> [level]: This will let you give a drop table for the drops module directly to a players inventory.
- Added /drops drop <player> <table_id> [level]: This will drop the drops table at the players feet.
- Updated the gems module to not show the charges lore when there's only 1 charge/use.
- Fixed an issue with consumables not working in the drops module.
ProRPGItems - CONSUMABLES | DISMANTLE | DROPS | GEMS | IDENTIFY | REFINE | REPAIR | RUNES | SETS 22.214.171.124
Make custom items with lots of RPG style options.
- Allow vanilla drops to be cancelled in the drops module in the mobs folder.
Code (Text):vanilla-drops: true # Set to false if you don't want vanilla drops
Here's an example
- Fixed issue with paper spigot not doing damage for lava, poison and some other damage types
- Fixed issue when trying to use abilities in items in the item generator that only had 1 charge.
+ This update fixes the hook with ProSkillAPI class and level restriction with items. (see below)
+ Added new module: custom_items
+ Added new command /customitems reload
+ Added new command /ci reload
+ Added support for custom_items in the drops module
+ Added support for enchants in the custom_items module
+ Added support for custom model data in the custom_items module
+ Added support for command alias's for custom_items module
If you are using Proksillapi, you need to...
- Fixed 100% chance from not showing up on items with the item generator
- Added support for items made in the version of QuantumRPG before we took it over
- Fixed the socket dupe issues
- You need to update to Promccore 126.96.36.199 for this build
- Fixed an issue with the socketing GUI that was causing gems to dupe
- Fixed a couple issues with the give and drop commands for gems
- Fixed damage issues for vanilla and custom defense.
- Removed placeholders for direct damage in the item generator (replaced with penetration)
You need to update to Promccore 1.0.3 here.
+ Adds support for 1.17.1
You need to update promccore. You can get it here: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/promccore.93608/
Make sure you update to the latest Promccore also for this update to work.
+ Renamed the "naming conventions" to allow promccore to load up next to nexengine by nightexpress
Page 1 of 3