- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.11This is a small plugin that allows you to completely configure the amount of XP you get from ores. Define your own xp values in the config.yml file. By default it contains Minecraft's xp drop amount per block. If you ever want to go back to the default xp rates, just use /pmreset!
/pmreset - Resets the config to Minecraft's default xp values
/toggledoublexp - Toggle serverwide double xp from mined blocks
To do list:
- Add in more unique blocks
- Customizable drop rates/loot
- Permissions for exp drop event (Have full control over who receives the xp)
- Toggle xp rates (Predefined xp rates that can be toggled on/off anytime you want!)
Please leave a rate and/or comment if you downloaded and liked the plugin! It lets me know which plugins people love the most!