This is another round of bug fixes.
- Fixed cross-world name behaviour, now regions named with /ps name can be seen with /ps home no matter which world you are in
- Fixed client disconnection with changing greeting and farewell messages, since their default value contains § and MC doesn't like that
- Fixed overlapping issue with owners overlapping themselves
- Fixed overlapping region check with manually created WorldGuard regions
- Fixed errors from worlds...
ProtectionStones (Updated for 1.13.2, 1.14, 1.15 + WG7) 2.6.9
The easiest grief prevention method that players will enjoy!
- Critical fix for plugin not preventing block place from overlapping plain WG regions (was introduced in 2.6.6)
- New -a option for /ps add, /ps remove, /ps addowner and /ps removeowner! -a does the operation on all of the regions the player owns.
Another release already? Some more issues were reported and so I decided to speed up the release for the fixes for these bugs.
Lethal888 likes this.
- Whitelist groups for allowed_flags! You can now whitelist which groups are allowed when changing the flag with /ps flag -g [group] [flag] [value], by now being able to do use "-g [group1],[group2]... [flag]" in allowed_flags! The documentation is in the default config, and does not automatically update the comment.
There have been a lot of bug reports and feature requests lately, and this deals with a bunch of them.
It is highly recommended to upgrade to this version, since some critical bug fixes were added.
- Added "allow_other_regions_to_overlap", which allows you to set what types of players can overlap a region. Useful for making town plots with subregions.
- Added merged region count to /ps count
- Fixed merged regions...
I've recently had a lot of issues reported to me, and I did not have the chance to fix them until now. Thank you for the bug reports! Please continue to report them on the discussion page, and on GitHub.
- Added protectionstones.flags.edit.[flag], allowing you to deny flags for certain players, even if it is on the "allowed_flags" list. In order to deny it, set the permission to false (ex. protectionstones.flags.edit.tnt false)
This is another fix and improvement update:
- Added -e (empty flag) support for flags in config, allowing for disabling block break warning messages
- Added rent limits to config.toml, allowing to set limits for the amount of time and the amount of money renting costs
- Fixed protectionstones.adjacent.-1 from not working
- Fixed /ps buy not checking the amount of money a player has
- Fixed /ps buy having no message when a limit is reached
- Better handling of regions not...
- Added permission protectionstones.rent.limit.x, limiting the number of rented regions a player can have
- Fixed heads using player names giving the wrong item
- Fixed limits not applying to regions obtained with /ps buy
This update contains a new round of bug fixes.
- Fixed heads as protection stones from being water logged
- Fixed tenants being able to steal the landlord's region
- Fixed merged regions using parent regions rather than root regions
- Added options for /ps admin forcemerge (to make its requirements less strict)
Hey, this is a quick bug fix release.
- Prevented water from washing away protection blocks
- Prevented players from using /ps rent on their own regions
Hey, it's been a while since the previous update!
Player Heads now support custom heads!
I'm aware that there were many issues with the way player heads as protection stones was implemented, so I have rewritten the code to work. I've also added support for custom heads from sites such as minecraft-heads.com. In order to add them, get their base64 value and put it after PLAYER_HEAD: as the block name.
Experimental Economy Features!
Page 1 of 4