• API method to check for temporary players
• 1.12.x and 1.13.x support
• Ability to clone NBT tags, as well as new 1.13.x classes
• Support for Java optionals and 1.13.x particles
• Fixed an issue with the component array converter
• Fixed an issue reloading (still not recommended)
• Fixed an issue with 1.8.0 support
• Fixed an issue with the Bukkit updater, treat Paper as "Spigot"
• Fixed an issue where the byte buffer in a WirePacket was not released
• Java 9/10 support (still not recommended due to reflection performance)
• Reworked internal conversion and cloning logic to be cleaner and more efficient
• Replaced MCstats (RIP) with bStats
• More consistent packet metadata API
• Handle AIR item stacks properly
• Use real players wherever possible instead of temporary players
Note to developers: This will be the last release of the ProtocolLib-API module. Lots of people have been having issues with the plugin failing to load, and the best solution I see is to recombine the modules. Resuming with 4.5.0, use ProtocolLib as a whole as your dependency.