Merry Christmas, everyone! My gift to y'all is a new release:
- MC 1.14.x and 1.15.x support
- VillagerData wrapper, long array NBT type, new packets
- Fixed entity tracking issues with Citizens and Holographic Displays
- Fixed block data deep clone
- Fixed error filtering reports
- Fixed linkage error on enable
- Fixed statistic wrapper error
- Improved legacy packet name compatibility
- Reduced exception wrapping with ViaVersion
If ProtocolLib has made your life easier, please consider donating. It really means a lot!
This update requires that you run Spigot, not CraftBukkit (Paper should be good). While this was an inadvertent change, we have been building against Spigot for years now and there really isn’t any reason to use CB over Spigot.