Huge thank you to my GitHub sponsors @PaulBGD and @Yive.
Sponsorships and donations are greatly appreciated and help keep me motivated.
- Support for 1.16.x
- Support for Java 15 (#1025)
- Serialization to/from byte arrays...
Provides read/write access to the Minecraft protocol
If ProtocolLib has made your life easier, please consider donating. It really means a lot!
- 1.15.2 support
- Support for CatServer/Magma
- Fix error with legacy block data (#809)
- Fix an incompatibility with CraftBukkit
- Fix direction and dimension enums in 1.15.2
- Use the new...
Merry Christmas, everyone! My gift to y'all is a new release:
- MC 1.14.x and 1.15.x support
- VillagerData wrapper, long array NBT type, new packets
- Fixed entity tracking issues with Citizens and Holographic Displays
- Fixed block data deep clone
- Fixed error filtering reports
- Fixed linkage error on enable
- Fixed statistic wrapper error
- Improved legacy packet name compatibility...
- API method to check for temporary players
- 1.12.x and 1.13.x support
- Ability to clone NBT tags, as well as new 1.13.x classes
- Support for Java optionals and 1.13.x particles
- Fixed an issue with the component array converter
- Fixed an issue reloading (still not recommended)
- Fixed an issue with 1.8.0 support
- Fixed an issue with the Bukkit updater, treat Paper as "Spigot"
- Fixed an issue where the byte buffer in a...
- Added support for 1.12
- Added new ChatType enum
- Updated to Java 8
- Restored getProtocolVersion functionality
- Fixed issues with packet type deprecation
- Fixed a typo that broke 1.8.0 compatibility
- Fixed an issue with another fork
- Added debugging mechanism to print out all packet contents (/packetlog)
- Added missing fallingdust particle
- Made Sound conversion more robust
- Removed unnecessary updater spam
- Fixed component parsing in 1.8
- Added modifier for ItemStack lists
- Added mechanism to clone NonNullLists
- Updated for 1.11-1.11.2
- Avoid looking up classes multiple times to improve performance
- Avoid errors with invalid entities
I realize versioning got a little ...complicated... since I decided to drop legacy support. So, with the release of 4.1.0, the main branch of ProtocolLib will support 1.8 and up. The legacy branch, 3.7.0, will support 1.7.10 and below. I encourage all developers who added ProtocolLib version checks to adjust these checks accordingly or remove them altogether. Now, on to the meat of the update.
This update contains a few bug fixes before work begins on 4.1.
- Added block data to the cloning mechanism
- Reworked the component array modifier to work with 1.9.4 and up
- Automatically wrap and unwrap values in Optionals
- Updated to 1.10 and 1.10.2
- Fixed another entity tracking issue with Paper
- Improved error messages for entity tracking
- Improved error message when the login packet...
This is a collection of bug fixes from the 4.0.0 release.
- Auto download is now disabled by default
- Build numbers are no longer taken into account
- A warning is now printed if the updater section is missing
- Fixed the registry being refreshed more often than necessary
Page 1 of 2