If ProtocolLib has made your life easier, please consider donating. It really means a lot!
- 1.15.2 support
- Support for CatServer/Magma
- Fix error with legacy block data (#809)
- Fix an incompatibility with CraftBukkit
- Fix direction and dimension enums in 1.15.2
- Use the new...
Provides read/write access to the Minecraft protocol
Merry Christmas, everyone! My gift to y'all is a new release:
- MC 1.14.x and 1.15.x support
- VillagerData wrapper, long array NBT type, new packets
- Fixed entity tracking issues with Citizens and Holographic Displays
- Fixed block data deep clone
- Fixed error filtering reports
- Fixed linkage error on enable
- Fixed statistic wrapper error
- Improved legacy packet name compatibility...
- API method to check for temporary players
- 1.12.x and 1.13.x support
- Ability to clone NBT tags, as well as new 1.13.x classes
- Support for Java optionals and 1.13.x particles
- Fixed an issue with the component array converter
- Fixed an issue reloading (still not recommended)
- Fixed an issue with 1.8.0 support
- Fixed an issue with the Bukkit updater, treat Paper as "Spigot"
- Fixed an issue where the byte buffer in a...
- Added support for 1.12
- Added new ChatType enum
- Updated to Java 8
- Restored getProtocolVersion functionality
- Fixed issues with packet type deprecation
- Fixed a typo that broke 1.8.0 compatibility
- Fixed an issue with another fork
- Added debugging mechanism to print out all packet contents (/packetlog)
- Added missing fallingdust particle
- Made Sound conversion more robust
- Removed unnecessary updater spam
- Fixed component parsing in 1.8
- Added modifier for ItemStack lists
- Added mechanism to clone NonNullLists
- Updated for 1.11-1.11.2
- Avoid looking up classes multiple times to improve performance
- Avoid errors with invalid entities
I realize versioning got a little ...complicated... since I decided to drop legacy support. So, with the release of 4.1.0, the main branch of ProtocolLib will support 1.8 and up. The legacy branch, 3.7.0, will support 1.7.10 and below. I encourage all developers who added ProtocolLib version checks to adjust these checks accordingly or remove them altogether. Now, on to the meat of the update.
This update contains a few bug fixes before work begins on 4.1.
- Added block data to the cloning mechanism
- Reworked the component array modifier to work with 1.9.4 and up
- Automatically wrap and unwrap values in Optionals
- Updated to 1.10 and 1.10.2
- Fixed another entity tracking issue with Paper
- Improved error messages for entity tracking
- Improved error message when the login packet...
This is a collection of bug fixes from the 4.0.0 release.
- Auto download is now disabled by default
- Build numbers are no longer taken into account
- A warning is now printed if the updater section is missing
- Fixed the registry being refreshed more often than necessary
It's time for a major release, the first one since 2013. The reason for this is major changes in the project structure and removal of backwards compatibility.
For server owners:
ProtocolLib will no longer provide backwards compatibility. The released version will only support the latest minor version of Minecraft, so in this case it will only support 1.9.x. The reasoning behind this is two-fold:
First, it would have been a pain and required lots of extra code to maintain...
Page 1 of 2