ProtocolSupportStuff 1.13 update!
This update will only work with 1.13! Don't update if you aren't using 1.13 yet!
This update will wipe your entire configuration file! Make a backup before updating!
This update has a lot of new and cool features!
And I guess that's it, have fun!
- Requires the latest ProtocolSupport development build and the latest ProtocolLib development build!
- ProtocolSupportStuff now has a prettier configuration file!
- Added a feature to strip color codes from long texts in sign for pre-1.8 clients, so text won't be cut off in legacy clients!
- Fixed pre-1.9 sword blocking reliability, now it should work correctly instead of "only sometimes".
- Items will use the player locale when "translated" on the lore and on the item name (instead of having a "beautified enum" name)
- You can remap blocks via materials or, if you want to remap only an specific state, you can use the block state!
The current ProtocolLib has an issue with deep cloning packets, so sword blocking animations may not work correctly!