- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
PsudoCommands is a plugin that uses my CommandUtil class to allow plugin commands to use the @ function. With this command, you can now issue commands as other players, get the player's X,Y,and Z without having to manually input that coordinates, and randomly select players for a command, even for plugin commands that do not support them.
Works on all updates, and adds 1.13 '^' arguments and more to older updates!
- /Psudo <command>: -Issues the command as the sender
- /PsudoAs <sender> <command> - Issues the command as the sender specified.
- psudocommand.* -Allows access all psuso commands
- psudocommand.psudo - Allows access to the "/psudo" command
- psudocommand.psudoAt - Allows access to the "/psudoAt" command.
PsudoCommands - Add the @ target selector to plugin commands! 1.0.13
Adds the ability to use the base-game @ function for plugins that may not support them.
- Added x_rotation and y_rotation tags Oct 11, 2019
- Added limit. Fixed param names. Fixed randomization. Sep 28, 2019
- Fixed name spaces. Updated to 1.14 May 16, 2019