- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
PublicBin is a Minecraft server plugin, it can help new players survive and reduce the workload of the server.
PublicBin provides a public inventory, players can use the command /bin to open this inventory, they can put useless items into this public inventory, and other players can search for something useful in this inventory.
- Some Miners have a habit of dropping stones they don’t need on the ground, this will heavily increase the server’s workload and lead to serious lag. This plugin provides an easy way to dispose of useless items, which helps alleviate this problem.
- New players can find various resources in this public inventory, this can help speed up their progress in the server.
- Some players will often monitor this inventory in hope of finding “treasures”, this can prolong the time players spend on the server.
- Some players may use this public inventory to trade different items, though the risk of having their items stolen exists, this plug-in provides a simple way for item trading.
- The default mode of this plugin is “Share”, depending on your needs, you can configure this plugin to allow everyone to have his/her own bin.
- Items inside the bin will disappear after 5 mins.
- When the bin has few to no space left, the system will automatically clear the most useless items.
- Items inside the bin will automatically be stacked, sorted and grouped.
- You can configure the features mentioned above in the config file.
- If you are content with the default settings, you can use this plug-in right on without modifying any files.
- Supports Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and English, the displayed text will vary depending on the client.
Using the /bin command, then drop all useless items into the rubbish bin! The items will be automatically sorted and allow others to take them away.
Full-version of Gif image: https://i.imgur.com/S4YvaM9.gif
Opens the bin.
Opens the bin.
/bin clear [player]
When “Share” mode is enabled: Clears the public bin.
When “Separate” mode is enabled: Clears the specified player’s bin. If the player's name is not provided, it means that you clear your own trash bin.
Displays the helping message.
Clears all bins and reloads the configuration file.
Allows the player to use the bin, all players have this permission by default.
Allows the player to use command to clear his/her own bin.
Allows the player to use command to clear others’ bins. The player should also has the .me permission together.
Allows the player to use command to clear the public bin.
Allows the player to use the help command.
Allows the player to use the reload command.
Please click here to visit our wiki page to understand detailed information of commands, permissions and config files. If you have any questions, you can create a new issue on GitHub.
Wiki Page: https://github.com/Jerrylum/PublicBin/wiki/
Free Software & Open Source
This plugin is open source under the GPLv3 license. You can view the source code on GitHub. Feel free to open issues there or submit pull requests.
This plugin utilizes bStats to collect anonymous statistics.