Made a punish plugin for y'all Hope you like it!
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Made By ImGnomed/TozerGamesYT
Punishment Skript for Minecraft
Commands: /ban <player> <reason>
Reasons = Light, Moderate, Severe
Light = 1d Ban
Moderate = 1mo Ban
Severe = Perm Ban
/offlineban <player> <reason>
Same as Ban except for offline players
Kicks a player
Mutes a player
Checks how many reports a player has sent/received
/report <player> <reason>
Reports a player for a reason (No permission needed)
Reports to all players with skript.punish
Removes all reports sent/received for a specific player.
How to install?
1. Install the plugin Skript & SkQuery by putting the files into your plugins folder in your server files, make the plugins folder if there isn't one
2. Start your server to initialise the plugin
3. Go into the files for the server, and locate your plugins folder again
4. Find the folder called Skript (NOT Skript.jar) and double click
5. Go into the folder called scripts
6. Add this file
7. If your server is offline, just start it. If it is online, do /sk reload scripts
8. Done! This is now installed to your server!