- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Latest files.zip: CLICK
Development is halted for now, I am moving on from minecraft / spigot. If someone feels up for the task of updating the plugin, feel free to contact me.
Enhance your server by adding a new dimension of PVP battles! Create fully customisable, moddable, flexible arenas, develop your own arena goal or mod that totally changes the game as you wish. This flexibility is achieved on the one hand by a module loader created by NodinChan which loads arena goals (/pvparena/goals) and arena mods (/pvparena/mods) which enhance the gameplay just limited by your imagination, on the other hand it features an API, which still is a WIP due to lack of requests. I will enhance it as feature/hook requests arise.
Full documentation, including all mods and goals on github!
Generally speaking, most goals are part of the base plugin and you should be able to get the hang of it soon, by the help of the youtube tutorials, showing first hand how to set up an arena.
Game Modes include but are not limited to:
- win by destroying a block
- win by domination a position long enough
- win by capturing flags and bringing them home (CTF)
- win by burning food and bringing it home
- win by infecting other players or kill the infected
- win by killing everyone, eventually liberate fallen comrads
- win by killing an amount of people
- win by igniting a bomb in the enemy base
- win by killing everyone as tank or by killing the tank
- win by aquiring enough of the above in a set amount of time
PVP Arena on its own has a quite large range of settings, I suggest you check out the default configuration that is created (and linked on github) so you get a feeling for how much you can actually do.
Enhancement Modules include but are not limited to:
If you still have questions, feel free to reply here, over on dev.bukkit.org or on github in an issue.
- add configurable announcements on various events
- add arena boards (signs) to monitor arenas
- give players battlefield maps with markers of enemies / goals (flags etc)
- prevent people from entering and exiting the arena regions
- detailed settings about classes (potion effects, restrictions)
- kill streaks and corresponding rewards / potion effects
- restore the battlefield after everyone went crazy
- fill certain chests with predefined contents
- add various commands and triggers to commit on various events
- put people into a small place where they wait before respawning to the battlefield
- special skins per team
- allow joining via pressure plates, buttons, signs, ...
- display relevant information on configurable MC scoreboards
- add monetary rewards
Donations are greatly appreciated <3
General Team Arena Setup
General Free For All Arena Setup
General Team Arena Setup (German)
Region Setup (Shapes)
Region Setup (Protections)
PVP Arena 184.108.40.2061
Enhancing PVP experience
I absolutely love this plugin, and have been using it for atlleast 1 year now, but I still have 1 question that I have not yet found an answer to. Everytime I make a kit I'll put the armor in my hotbar, but then I select a kit ingame and it automatically puts it on. I would like to change this as I am working with custom enchants and evertime the gear is put on automatically the custom enchants do not work. Thanks for making a great plugin anyways!
Everything Seems to be working at first glance, but whenever i try to restart my server, the plugin is disabled and i have to reset the jar file, in my FTP it says that the jar file is corrupted. This happens every time. I am trying to set up a Dominations Arena and its proving to be much more difficult than i expected. Please help!
Very nice plugin, everything works at it does, just hopedthe flag blocks could allow the Banners to be used as flags that would make it perfect for the Capture the flag gamemode.
Also - im about to use with with a magic plugin to make a Warlords clone :)
And like i said in teh start of my comment Further its just perfect, creation of arena's is easy enough, the gamemode tutorials on your website are perfect.
Is there perhapse a chance your plugin has a scoreboard possibility?
Amazing plugin, does almost everything I want it to do. However, I can't seem to figure out for the life of me how to set it so classes just aren't a thing. My server is 100% dependent on going through and gaining your own weapons and armor, and I can't figure out how to make an arena that you can bring your own gear into. Does anyone know how to do this?