You want to keep track of your users' PVP actions? There you go. Drop the jar into your plugin folder, restart the server, change the config, restart - done!
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
>> download for 1.7 and earlier <<
This plugin features saving of kills, deaths and killstreaks to a configurable database, simple as that:
Table name: pvpstats
Table name: pvpkillstats
That's the basic equipment you need to display the PVP experience of your players. PVP Stats will create the databases for you! You just need to setup the database connection/settings in the config
/pvpstats - show your pvp stats /pvpstats [player] - show player's pvp stats
/pvpstats [amount] - show the top [amount] players (K-D)
/pvpstats top [amount] - show the top [amount] players (K-D)
/pvpstats top [type] - show the top 10 players of the type
/pvpstats top [type] [amount] - show the top [amount] players of the type
/pvpstats cleanup - clean the database of multi entries
/pvpstats debugkill [attacker] [victim] - manually insert a kill for debug purposes
/pvpstats migrate [from/to] [yml/sqlite/mysql] - migrate from/to a different database implementation
/pvpstats purge [amount] - purge KILLSTATS entries older than [amount] days
/pvpstats reload - reload the config
/pvpstats wipe [player] - wipe the stats [for a player]
description: Ability to cleanup (remove entries with the same player name)
description: Permission to be counted
description: Ability to debug
description: Ability to add a debug kill
description: Ability to migrate
description: Ability to purge entries older than X days
description: Ability to reload
description: Permission to get global stats
description: Ability to wipe the stats
description: Permission to block being killed to be counted
> Commented config since 1.3 < (GitHub)
config before 1.3:
PVPArena: should pvpstats try to hook into PA?Code (YAML):MySQL: true
MySQLuser: [sql user]
MySQLpass: [sql password]
MySQLport: [sql port]
MySQLdb: [sql database]
MySQLtable: [sql table]
MySQLkilltable: [sql kill table]
SQLitefile: [sqlite file name]
SQLitetable: [sqlite table]
SQLitekilltable: [sqlite kill table]
- '&cName: &7%n'
- '&cKills: &7%k'
- '&cDeaths: &7%d'
- '&cRatio: &7%r'
- '&cStreak: &7%s'
- '&cMax Streak: &7%m'
checkabuse: should pvpstats disallow scoring by killing of the same player in a row?
abuseseconds: the amount of seconds after which the abuse check gets reset, -1 to never reset
tracker: may pvpstats phone home to report that your server is using it?
collectprecise: should pvpstats save each kill with timestamp? < This should be set to false if you don't use SQL - this data is never read internally or offered to any API
clearonstart: should pvpstats check the database for duplicates on startup?
kdcalculation: as stated in the config, this defines the calculation for the top X list, the following placeholders are possible:
ignoreworlds: a list of worlds that will not make kills count eloscore:
- &k - kills
- &d - deaths
- &s - current streak value
- &m - max streak value
New update config nodes in 1.0!
- active: should we care about previous kills?
- minimum: minimum score possible
- default: default ELO score
- maximum: maximum score possible
- k-factor below: k-factor below threshold
- k-factor above: k-factor above threshold
- k-factor threshold: the border between the two k-factors
You now have a config block like this:
Mode case insensitively supports:
- off (fallback default)
- announce - announce updates to OP players when they join the server
- download - download updates automatically for the next reboot
- both - do both and simply inform players rather that the update will happen on reboot, rather than asking them to download
Type case insensitively supports:
- alpha - bleeding edge
- beta - fairly tested things
- release (fallback default)
- a MySQL database
- SQLite installed
- YML Files (probably slow)
Webstats by Pandapipino (only works with MySQL)
Placeholder API Player Placeholders:
- Player based stats:
- slipcorpvpstats_elo - the ELO score
- slipcorpvpstats_ratio - the kill/death ratio
- Top list stats:
- slipcorpvpstats_top_kills_head_5 - heading ("Top 5 Kills")
slipcorpvpstats_top_kills_1 - Top player entry ("1. SLiPCoR: 100")
- slipcorpvpstats_top_kills_2 - Second player entry ("2. garbagemule: 70")
- slipcorpvpstats_top_kills_3 - ...
Valid list statistics are:
- streak (maximum streak)
- k-d (kill/death ratio as defined in the config)
- pandapipino for the idea
To determine popularity and usage of PVP Stats, the server contacts my private server for information purposes. It sends your port, IP (for proper server counting), and the plugin version. That's it! If you want to disable that, set "tracker" to false in the config!
PVP Stats 1.4.18
Keep track of your users' PVP Actions - MySQL or SQLite recommended!
- New placeholders for TOP LISTS - use with caution xD May 4, 2020
- Create player entries by default, when they join Apr 18, 2020
- Tab-Completion! Apr 10, 2020