- v1.4.19 - update the preloaded RAM player values when changing the database not by killing
- v1.4.18 - add placeholders for TOP lists, use with caution!
slipcorpvpstats_top_kills_head_5 - heading ("Top 5 Kills")
slipcorpvpstats_top_kills_1 - Top player entry ("1. SLiPCoR: 100")
slipcorpvpstats_top_kills_2 - Second player entry ("2. garbagemule: 70")
slipcorpvpstats_top_kills_3 - ...
valid things to put up...
PVP Stats 1.4.19
Keep track of your users' PVP Actions - MySQL or SQLite recommended!
v1.4.17 - add new config for statistics, 'createOnJoin', defaulting to true
This affects non-SQL-servers. People can turn this off if they have a big server with many players and yet do not work with a proper database
Well this is unexpected but it was really easy to implement tab completion, and it works all the way down to bukkit 1.8
- v1.4.15 - add a debugkill command to manually add a kill for debugging
- v1.4.14 - add a migrate command to backup or move to a different database implementation
no other changes
the ratio placeholder is analog to the rest:
It seems that SQL stats databases never got the initial database entry - sorry for that - everything should work from now on
- v1.3.10 - address #21 and allow to use /pvpstats [playername] if the name is valid
- v1.3.9 - address #20 and add players to database for SQLite databases
- v1.3.8 - stop displaying warnings for the world column addition - it does not matter
I think some SQL servers might have trouble updating the database if there are not kill stats present- this build should fix this!
I have not heard back from a tester, so let's just roll with it....
This stops an error where the database tries to recreate the world column on every server start. Thanks to VoxSolus for notifying meanemul likes this.
Page 1 of 2