What does PvPDelay do?
PvPDelay adds delays to certain aspects of PvP. You can add delays to enderpearls and potion effects. You can add protection for new players who join and keep them from being attacked upon log in. The times are fully configurable.
- Fully customizable config file
- Add delay to enderpearls
- Add delay to potions and there potion effects
- Add delay to gold apples
- Add protection to new players
- Scoreboard that displays enderpearl and new player protection times
- Set different values for each world. Enable it in the config.yml and set the times in times.yml. An explanation of the format can be found at the bottom of the times.yml.
- Compatible with combat log plugin vCombatLog(version 1.3.1+)
If you would also like a fully customizable combat log plugin then check out my other plugin vCombatLog. Both plugins are fully compatible with each other.
Feature requests and bugs
Please private message me or use the discussion thread to submit any feature requests or bugs.
Support the plugin!
Support the plugin here.
I develop each of my plugins in my free time for fun. If you would like to support the plugin, the developer, and motivate me to push out updates faster donate at the link above. Thank you for your support!
Add delays to aspects of PvP such as enderpearls, potions, and new player pvp!