- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- BR, CH, DE, ES, IT, RU (Help translating more on github)
PvPManager is made to be an all in one PvP plugin. Meaning that instead of using multiple plugins that change/customize the PvP experience in your server you would just use one.
More suggestions are always welcome, although new features are more likely to be added to the premium version first.All the features have multi world support and can be enabled/disabled according to your liking.
- Disable Fly/GameMode/Disguises/Invisibility on combat!
- Toggle PvP with a command and/or signs!
- Protects you from any kind of PvP including splash potions!
- Prevent PvP Log with various punishments!
- Drop inventory, armor or exp, apply a money penalty or kill the player!
- It can also broadcast and log to a file when someone pvp logs!
- Tag System!
- When you enter PvP your nametag will change color/prefix
- The message will display the person you tagged/tagged you.
- Newbie Protection!
- New players are PvP protected(Or PvE if enabled in config).
- Also can block them from picking up items!
- Auto Soup!
- Soup is instantly consumed and heals you.
- Anti Border Hopping!
- Players can't run to safe zones while tagged.
- Supports most zones including WorldGuard, Factions and Towny.
- Anti Kill Abuse!
- Killing the same player several times over a period of time will trigger a command.
- That command is up to you. Kick, Ban, etc
- Respawn Protection!
- Stop those spawn killing players for a few seconds
- Money Rewards/Penalties!
- Execute a command on player kill
- Reward money to the killer or take from the killed
- Steal money from the player you killed
- Optionally do nothing inside certain WorldGuard regions (arenas)
- Blood animation on hit
- Block placing lava/fire near players with PvP disabled
- Block Commands and Enderpearls while in combat
- Block Placing blocks while in combat
- Detects Auto Disconnect hack and still punishes the player
- Transfer a player's item drops directly to his killer
- Can be disabled in specific worlds
- Everything is very configurable including messages
/pvp [player] - Toggles PvP
/pvplist - Shows all players with PvP enabled
/pvpinfo [player] - Shows info about you or other player
/pvpstatus [player] - Check yours or other player PvP status
/pvp disable - Disables Newbie protection
/pvpoverride - Allows player to attack anywhere
/newbie [disable] - Check time left as newbie or disable protection
/tag - Check time left in combat
/pm - Shows PvPManager help page
/pm update - Update PvPManager to latest version
/pm cleanup - Clean players from database
/pm reload - Reloads PvPManager
/pvp - /toggle or /pvptoggle
/pm - /pvpmanager or /pvpm
You can see all permissions here: Full List
If you have been a PvPManager user for a long time you probably know how much it improved since the first versions, it was the first plugin i ever released on bukkit, many years ago.
I really appreciate it if you stuck with my plugin over the years, however if you wish to support my work financially i now have a premium version of PvPManager. Think of it as a fork of this version but with improved performance and many more features.
If you don't make a profit from your server, the free version is NOT abandoned and will still get updates but don't hesitate to throw me a nice review, it means a lot more than you think!
bStats (Since v3.5 - 02/10/2019)
PvPManager Lite 3.7.16
Stop Combat Log, Toggle PvP, No Kill Abuse, Newbie protection, Stop region border hopping
- PvPManager v3.7.16 Jul 1, 2020
- PvPManager v3.7.14 | Some small features and fixes May 30, 2020
- PvPManager v3.7 | Action bar support and fixes Mar 21, 2020