Want to add a little more realism to your server? By popular request I've pulled this feature from PwnPlantGrowth and made it into a standalone plugin, say hello to PwnBuckets! Set water when poured from buckets and dispensers to behave more like real water! No more water source and infinite pools.. force your players to irrigate using natural sources.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
=== Current Features ===
- Water from buckets can be configured to act like fluid water.
- Water from buckets in dispensers can be configured to act like fluid water.
- Water melted from is buckets can be configured to act like fluid water.
- Lava from buckets can be configured to act like fluid lava.
- Select specific biomes where water/lava source can be used.
=== Expected Features ===
=== Installation ===
- Player permissions which will allow player to use bucket as water source. DONE
- Potentially do something with lava buckets. DONE
**Note: It is important to always test ANY plugin you install prior to deploying it for production, you as a server admin, should always consider this to be Rule #1 of running a server. **
- Stop your server.
- Place the PwnBuckets.jar in your /plugins directory.
- Start your server, note that the /plugins/PwnBuckets/config.yml file has been created.
- Stop your server.
- Edit the /plugins/PwnBuckets/config.yml to your liking. (Please note by default - all settings in our config are DISABLED)
- Start your server.
=== Configuration ===
=== Commands ===
- Edit the configuration file in /plugins/PwnBuckets/config.yml
- Currently the config is fairly simple and should be self explanatory.
=== Permissions ===
- There are currently no commands available, but there may be in future versions.
=== Video ===
- pwnbuckets.waterbucket: Player will be able to use source water buckets.
- pwnbuckets.lavabucket: Player will be able to use source lava buckets.
- pwnbuckets.creativebucket: Player can use source buckets in creative mode when others cant.
=== Links & Info ===
* http://www.pwn9.com - Visit the Pwn9 Gaming Community, the place we call home. Check out our Minecraft servers, other game servers and fun gaming community.
* Discord Channel: Join **#pwn9** with invite from http://discord.pwn9.com - feel free to ask plugins questions on the channel or just come hang out with us.
=== Plugin Metrics ===
This plugin utilizes bStats plugin metrics system, which means that some information is collected and sent to bstats.org.
If you don't want that your server sends data to bStats you can disable it by setting enabled to false in the bStats config file. The config can be found in the /plugins/bStats/config.yml file. bStats has nearly no effect on your server's performance and the sent data is completely anonymous so please consider twice if you really want to disable it.
Making water (and lava) behave more like... real fluids.
- Fixing a bug that allowed source pools Feb 9, 2019
- PwnBuckets update for Minecraft 1.13 Sep 10, 2018
- Update to PwnBuckets, adding some basic permissions. Mar 13, 2018