We're Back. Again.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- tremor, DreamPhreak, EpicATrain, Narimm
This is the official PwnFilter by the Pwn9 Developers. We are very pleased that Narimm has made a number of great improvements, and patches which will bring PwnFilter up to date with the latest minecraft versions.
We will be getting an update posted here shortly.
Our github repo is still here: https://github.com/Pwn9/PwnFilter
PwnFilter is way more than just your average word-blocking plugin, PwnFilter uses the power of Regular-Expressions ("RegEx") to give you a highly effective and highly configurable plugin to filter anything you want from chat! Matching words can be rewritten, logged, blocked, and managed, depending on the rules you define. Use PwnFilter for:
Think of this plugin as a platform for the power of RegEx, the matching rules are 100% entirely up to you, and there are a hundred ways to do something. The possibilities are endless, the power is as dynamic as you want it to be depending on how much effort you put into having the best RegEx rules.
- Extremely effective chat/command filtering: Filter anything you want with RegEx!
- Extremely effective curse/swear word filtering, warn users who use bad language, turn their profanities into harmless language, or just deny their message entirely!
- Assign appropriate punishment levels based on severity.
- Anti-Advertisement: IP/URL filtering
- Make fun chat replacements for your server's inside-jokes.
- Single line spam filtering: Remove repetitive characters like hiiiiiiiiiiiii to hi.
- CAPS Blocking capability
- Typo correction: Replace common and annoying typos like "teh" to "the" or "u" or "you"
- Customizable warning messages
- Command aliases: Automatically recognize a !command and change to /longer command, Stop yourself from accidentally sending those embarrassing .commands to chat for everyone to see.
- A few built-in punishments like burn, kill, fine (charge money!), warn, kick, and ban. Or simply utilize the "then console" action to make your server console execute almost any command from any other plugin as if you typed it yourself in the console window, especially if you use a plugin that adds a plethora of punishments, like PunishMental, or use it to make PwnFilter send the appropriate commands to your favorite ban-management system to let it handle what to do!
PwnFilter is a revival and complete rewrite of the RegexFilter plugin by FloydATC. Thanks to DreamPhreak for helping with the Bukkit page, to Sage905 for taking over the latest branch of development making PwnFilter even better than ever, to EpicAtrain for developing comprehensive regex rules for server owners to use, and to Narimm for taking over recent development.
Filter chat, signs, books and more. Create custom commands and lightweight scripts.