Do NOT post a bad review with a bug or to get help, it's not fair and it doesn't encourage plugin authors to help you.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
You can get support on the github page.
You can ask questions on the discussion area.
You can check the plugin sources on github.
Before reporting issues, make sure you have all the requirements needed, and that the issue is actually caused by the plugin.
Fully supports those versions : 1.7.2, 1.7.9, 1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9.4, 1.10.2, 1.11, 1.12. Others versions may work but it's not guaranteed !
PyrCore is an core project that I use for all of my plugins. It contains a lot of libraries, like :
... and many other utils. It makes my work easier.
- Commands management
- Plugin storage
- Messenger (locale, placeholders, etc)
- Auto update system
- Compatibility from 1.7 to 1.12, with scoreboards, sounds, particles, etc.
Potatoes - An (awesome) hot potato plugins
QuestCreator - Create any kind of quest.
ScrollBoard - Never wanted to put more informations in a scoreboard ?
CustomCommands - Create unlimited custom commands !
SurvivalMysteryChests - An effective mystery chests plugin
pParticles - A cosmetics plugin !
By using this plugin, you agree to the following !
- The plugin is under this license : http://www.pyrrh4.be/files/licenses/open-source.txt
- ... witch means that you're allowed to use code, modify, or distribute it, for non-commercial usage and you have to credit me.
- The reviews section is provided for you to give your opinion on the plugin and not to get support / suggest things. See links at the top of the page.
Thanks for using my plugins ! Enjoy it and don't forget to leave a positive review !