- Tested Minecraft Versions:
For 1.8.9 version go to version history and choose the :1.8.9 version
- Easy to follow arena setup
- Stats such as win, loss, misses and hits stored
- Top stats can be viewed
- Clickable sign to join arenas can be setup
- MySQL support for saving stats as well as YML
- Health, location, inventory and more all restored after a game
- A hub can be set so players teleport there after a game
- Customisable death messages
quakeshot.default – gives permission to use all /qs commands apart from end, hub, removehub and matches
quakeshot.admin – gives permission to use all /qa commands aswell as end, hub, removehub and matches.
Code (YAML):sql-on: false #changes if sql is enabled, if false a stats.yml will be used instead
wait-time: 20 #Time to wait for game to start
hit-cooldown: 0.95 #Cooldown for gun, must be in multiples of 0.05 or will be rounded down, Ex. 0.96 would be rounded to 0.95
#custom death messages where %victim% is the dead player and %killer% is the player who shot
- '&9%victim% &6was killed by &9%killer%'
- '&9%victim% &6got rolled by &9%killer%'
- '&9%killer% &6made &9%victim% &6take the L'
To play a match you first need to setup an arena, /qa create <name> and then you can set the min/max players required for the game to start, the duration and the points needed to win using /qa <name> <stat-to-edit> <number>. The arena won’t be ready to be played in until it has as many spawns as the max number of players, you can add a spawn by using /qa <name> addspawn. After adding the spawns the arena is finally made and ready to be played in but to make the joinable signs you need to have the quakeshot.admin permission and then write this into the sign
Line 1: QuakeShot
Line 2: name of arena
And the sign should be created with interactive updating and can be clicked to join
A fast-paced free-for-all shooter minigame where the goal is to get the most kills by insta killing!