QualityArmory is meant to be a replacement for Crackshot, as it's last released update was for 1.8. What this plugin aims to do is add guns into minecraft without affecting the base game. All 3D gun models are loaded onto select items and data values in such a way as to make sure you should never see those textures unless you are given a gun.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Adds new guns, such as P30, M16, M40, MP5, AK-47, Remmington, HeneryRifle, an RPG, and many more.
- Does not replace existing items in the game.
- Built-in resoucepack distributor; players will see the guns without you needing to change your server resoucepack.
- Built-in auto-updater, allowing for improvements and new guns to be synched with the server on reloads.
- Includes an API to allow other plugins to add guns
- Supports 1.9 - 1.12
- 1.8 has some support-Due to the way this update handled textures, there are currently only 4 guns. More may be added if I can find a work around.
Creating custom guns:
- /QA give <Gun/Ammo>, gives the player the item if they have permission "qualityarmory.give"
- /QA listItemIds: Prints out the material and data values for all items.
- /QA craft, gives the player a gun if they have permission "qualityarmory.craft"
- /QA reload, reloads all of the values for the plugin.
- /QA getOpenGunSlot, Usefull for creating new guns: Shows the next open slot for the default gun type.
Creating custom guns is as easy as Crackshot. To learn how to create new guns, visit the Wiki HERE.
OLDER UPDATES AND COMPATIBILITIES:
As much as I will try add compatibility with older updates, this may not be possible with certain features or systems. Also, due to the major changes in 1.13, existing features may not work properly in order to support the current, recommended update. Although I will still try to help as much as I can, if a certain bug is specific to an older update or fixing the bug will create other problems for new updates, I may have to let a bug exist.
Plugins that support QualityArmory:
- Battle Royale
- [Support for other plugins can be added upon request]
- Inherits qualityarmory.admin
- Inherits quailityarmory.default
You can view the API and how to use it here:
I created this plugin as a simple alternative to Crackshot, and never intended on making money from it. However, if you want to support me, you can do so through Paypal (PM me for details)
This plugin does update automatically:
This plugin checks for updates and will download updates. If you do not want this plugin to automatically update, all you need to do is edit one line in the "plugins\AUpdater\global.yml" file. Just change the one variable in there to false (or, if you run into any problems, copy the code below)
How to InstallCode (Text):
# Updater by ArsenArsen
# Global config
# Sets should updates be downloaded globaly
- Drop this plugin into you plugins folder
- Find/Create a plugin that will allow you get to your world
- Restart your server
Quality Armory 1.1.110C
A quality gun plugin similar to CrackShot.