- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
[!] I will not respond to bug fixes in the review section.[!]
If you are experiencing a problem with QA, please report this issue in the Discussions tab or the Github page, including any errors you recieve and whether you tried it on a clean server (with no other plugins installed). I will not respond to issues in the review section, so don't use it as a way to try to get faster responses.
QualityArmory is meant to be a replacement for Crackshot, as it's last released update was for 1.8. What this plugin aims to do is add guns into minecraft without affecting the base game. All 3D gun models are loaded onto select items and data values in such a way as to make sure you should never see those textures unless you are given a gun.
The resourcepack is included in the core plugin, and can be configured in the config if needed:
By default, the resourcepack is sent when the player uses a /qa command, or when they interact with a custom item. These values are configurable in the config; The resourcepack can be disabled (useDefaultResourcepack), can be set to be sent when the player joins (sendOnJoin), or can even be overriden with a custom resourcepack (setting DefaultResourcepackOverride to true(so that QA knows its a custom url), and DefaultResourcepack to the URL of the resourcepack)
QualityArmory now supports crackshot weapons conversions. Drop the weapon configs for crackshot in the /newguns/ directory and reload to have QA convert the weapons. All crackshot weapons will now have a corresponding yml file for QA.
- Adds new guns, such as P30, M16, M40, MP5, AK-47, Remmington, HeneryRifle, an RPG, and many, many, many more.
- Does not replace existing items in the game.
- Built-in resoucepack distributor; players will see the guns without you needing to change your server resoucepack.
- Built-in auto-updater, allowing for improvements and new guns to be synched with the server on reloads.
- Includes an API to allow other plugins to add guns
- Supports 1.9 - 1.12
- 1.8 has some support-Due to the way this update handled textures, there are currently only 7 guns. More may be added if I can find a work around.
- /QA give <Gun/Ammo>, gives the player the item if they have permission "qualityarmory.give"
- /QA craft, allows players to be able to craft guns if they have permission "qualityarmory.craft"
- /QA shop, allows players to open up the gun shops if they have permission "qualityarmory.shop"
- /QA reload, reloads all of the values for the plugin.
Creating custom guns is as easy as Crackshot. To learn how to create new guns, visit the Wiki HERE.
Also note that if you want to change any of the settings for any of the default guns, you will need to set "allowUserModifications" to true. This setting lets QA know that it should not try to update these files if there are any changes.
Plugins that support QualityArmory:
- BattleSteves -- Had reports that new updates are no longer compatible.
- Battle Royale
- [Support for other plugins can be added upon request]
- Inherits qualityarmory.admin
- Inherits quailityarmory.default
You can view the API and how to use it here:
I created this plugin as a simple alternative to Crackshot, and never intended on making money from it. However, if you want to support me, you can do so through Paypal (PM me for details)
This plugin does update automatically:
This plugin checks for updates and will download updates. If you do not want this plugin to automatically update, all you need to do is edit one line in the "plugins\AUpdater\global.yml" file. Just change the one variable in there to false (or, if you run into any problems, copy the code below)
How to InstallCode (Text):
# Updater by ArsenArsen
# Global config
# Sets should updates be downloaded globaly
- Drop this plugin into you plugins folder
- Find/Create a plugin that will allow you get to your world
- Restart your server
Quality Armory 1.1.135
A quality gun plugin similar to CrackShot.
- Added ability to specify multiple sounds for for bullets Jan 20, 2019
- Fixed shift click error Jan 19, 2019
- Added command to drop item. Fixed recoil with viaversion. Jan 19, 2019