This plugin presentation page is very short because this plugin is a lite version of another, which is QuestCreator, and so their descriptions are highly-related.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
- English, Français (default provided files)
You can get support on the github page. (please check the wiki first)
You can ask questions on the discussion area. (please check the wiki first)
You can get help and tutorials on the QuestCreator wiki page.
The config files are located in /plugins/PyrCore/.
Before reporting issues, make sure you have all the requirements needed, and that the issue is actually caused by the plugin.
This plugin is basically a copy of QuestCreator with some major features removed. Consider it as some kind of demo version with the basic features available.
This plugin will not be updated very often.
Consider taking a look at the QuestCreator page if you didn't do it before.
In this free version, the following restrictions have been applied. That's a lot of removed features but this plugin purpose is only to give you a first view of what the plugin can do.
- There are no co-op quests ;
- There are no variables, preconditions or advanced dialogs ;
- There is no in-game GUI editor ;
- There are no "forbidden actions" that you can prevent the player from doing during the quest ;
- There is no developpers API ;
- There are no particles above NPCs heads ;
- There are no custom GUIs ;
- You only have access to those objectives ;Code (Text):BLOCK_BREAK, BLOCK_CLICK, BLOCK_FIRE, BLOCK_PLACE, ENABLE_BUTTON, ENABLE_PRESSURE_PLATE, ITEM_CRAFT, JUMP, MOB_KILL, NPC_INTERACT, PROJECTILE_SHOOT, WALK
- You only have access to those tasks ;Code (Text):BLOCK_PLACE, COMMAND_FOR, ENTITY_SPAWN, ITEM_GIVE, NPC_MOVE, NPC_TELEPORT, PLAYER_TELEPORT, QUEST_CANCEL, SEND_MESSAGE, SOUD_PLAY
- You only have access to those requirements ;Code (Text):ITEM, MONEY, PERMISSION
- You only have access to those rewards ;And that's it, if I didn't forgot anything. Every other feature mentionned in the QuestCreator wiki (which you can totally use for this plugin as well) should be inside this one.Code (Text):ITEM, MONEY
Enjoy it !
In order to work perfectly, this plugin needs :
- Java 7 and up
- Spigot 1.7.2, 1.7.9, 1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9.4, 1.10.2, 1.11 or 1.12 (others versions may work but it's not guaranteed, for example custom Spigot versions like Paper)
- The latest version of the PyrCore library
- (optional) Citizens for NPCs, and any other integrated plugin that is in the integrated plugins list (upper, under 'features)
By buying this plugin, you agree to the following !
- The plugin is under this license : http://www.pyrrh4.be/files/licenses/all-rights-reserved.txt
- ... which means that you're not allowed to use code, modify, or distribute this plugin, for free or commercial usage.
- The reviews section is provided for you to give your opinion on the plugin and not to get support / suggest things. See links at the top of the page.
Thanks for using my plugins ! Enjoy it and don't forget to leave a positive review !