- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Czech, Danish, English, French, Filipino, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Pirate English, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
Quests is the easy-to-use, open-source server plugin for immersing visitors in challenges made by you! Players can take on multiple quests simultaneously, completing them for stellar rewards and unlockables. From placing blocks on mountain tops to slaying a hundred Skeletons on Halloween, the combinations are only limited by your imagination!
Quests offers an absurd number of features including:
Chinese (中文) | Español (Spanish) | Français (French) | Deutsch (German) | Italiano (Italian) | Nederlands (Dutch) | Português (Portuguese) | русский (Russian) | ภาษาไทย (Thai) | Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
Extra features may be unlocked through other plugins, which can be found here! For additional flair such as custom objectives, rewards and requirements, choose from a number of popular modules here. For Dynmap support, use this.
- In-game editor! Nearly everything can be set up via chat. Players may accept your quests via inventory GUI, if configured. Visit the official wiki to learn more!
- Helpful NPCs! Quests can be given by NPCs using Citizens 2! Players can also talk to, deliver items to, or kill NPCs if you so desire. Denizen scripts may also be run during quests!
- Creative tasks! Objectives range from item delivery and enchanting, to mob/player killing and reaching locations on a timer. Install a module for even more options or use the Quests API to code your own!
- Delicious rewards! Give items, experience, permissions, and/or perks from other plugins! Leaderboards are available should you decide to hand out Quest Points.
- Unique actions! Cause lightning strikes, potion effects, mob swarms, hunger, teleportation and more!
- Attention-grabbing! On Minecraft 1.8 and up, NPCs show a particle effect above their heads when quests become available.
- Language support! Nearly every written portion of Quests can be altered, down to the menu formatting. Anyone can contribute a translation via our Crowdin page!
An extensive questing system