- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Czech, English, French, Filipino, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Pirate English, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Vietnamese
Quests is the easy-to-use, open-source server plugin for immersing visitors in challenges made by you! Players can take on multiple quests simultaneously, completing them for stellar rewards and unlockables. From placing blocks on mountain tops to slaying a hundred Zombies on Halloween, the combinations are only limited by your imagination!
Español (Spanish) | Français (French) | Deutsch (German) | Italiano (Italian) | Português (Portuguese) | ภาษาไทย (Thai) | Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
Quests offers an absurd number of features including:
Optionally, you may install some of these for extra flair:
- In-game editor! Nearly everything can be set up via chat. Players may accept your quests via GUI, if configured.
- Helpful NPCs! Quests can be given by NPCs using Citizens 2! Players can also talk to, deliver items to, or kill, NPCs if you so desire. You can also run Denizen scripts during quests!
- Creative tasks! Objectives range from item delivery and enchanting, to mob/player killing and reaching locations on a timer. Download a module for plugins like MythicMobs, or use one of the three different Quests APIs to code your own!
- Delicious rewards! Give items, experience, permissions, and/or perks from other plugins! Leaderboards are available should you decide to hand out Quest Points.
- Unique events! Cause lightning strikes, potion effects, mob swarms, hunger, teleportation and more!
- Attention-grabbing! By default, NPCs show a particle effect above their heads when quests become available. Players can view those quests via inventory GUI, if configured.
- Language support! You can edit nearly every written portion of Quests, down to the menu formatting. Anyone can contribute a translation via our Crowdin page!
[-] Recommended [-] Uses module
Learn more about minimum plugin versions here. Same goes for modules here.
Official Wiki: https://github.com/FlyingPikachu/Quests/wiki
Want to contribute to the project? Submit a pull request on Github.
Business Inquiries: flyingpikachu [at] yahoo [dot] com
An extensive questing system.
Loads of options for users, the developer obv invested plenty of time into this. Sadly, it can be extremely tedious to use, and is not very user friendly. There's a small string of bugs, some of which are quite problematic though. Try it out, see if it works for you. It's popularity shows that it does for most users.
Hard to create quests, But there is a wiki for this plugin to understand, which makes this plugin the best.
Don't buy plugin like Proquest which cost a lot and does not even provide any simple wiki to help you understand plugin.
This is the best plugin for quests......
Great plugin, It offers a lot of options.
4 stars because I feel the Ingame editor Should of made use of the Interactive chat ( clickable text ) for all of its settings rather than typing numbers for all the menus. its slow and repetitive and could be much faster if you just let me use my mouse to click.
Its also a touch annoying that you need to make all your events ahead of time or stop editing the quest to go make them then come back. its a bit disjointed.
Please. Do not upload your downloads to an external link. Because the page in which I have hosted my server does not allow to add spigot plugins that have their download with external links. I would love them so much if they could do me that favor... They cant imagines. :(
Thank you. I hope to be able to test your plugin soon.