- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, Filipino, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, LOLCAT, Pirate English, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
Quests is the easy-to-use, open-source server plugin for immersing visitors in challenges made by you! Players can take on multiple quests simultaneously, completing them for stellar rewards and unlockables. From placing blocks on mountain tops to slaying a hundred Skeletons on Halloween, the combinations are only limited by your imagination!
Quests offers an absurd number of features including:
Chinese (中文) | Español (Spanish) | Français (French) | Deutsch (German) | Italiano (Italian) | Nederlands (Dutch) | Português (Portuguese) | русский (Russian) | ภาษาไทย (Thai) | Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
Extra features may be unlocked through other plugins, which can be found here! For additional flair such as custom objectives, rewards and requirements, choose from a number of popular modules here. For Dynmap support, use this.
- In-game editor! Nearly everything can be set up via chat. Players may accept your quests via inventory GUI, if configured. Visit the official wiki to learn more!
- Helpful NPCs! Quests can be given by NPCs using Citizens 2! Players can also talk to, deliver items to, or kill NPCs if you so desire. Denizen scripts may also be run during quests!
- Creative tasks! Objectives range from item delivery and enchanting, to mob/player killing and reaching locations on a timer. Install a module for even more options or use the Quests API to code your own!
- Delicious rewards! Give items, experience, permissions, and/or perks from other plugins! Leaderboards are available should you decide to hand out Quest Points.
- Unique actions! Cause lightning strikes, potion effects, mob swarms, hunger, teleportation and more!
- Attention-grabbing! On Minecraft 1.8 and up, NPCs show a particle effect above their heads when quests become available.
- Language support! Nearly every written portion of Quests can be altered, down to the menu formatting. Anyone can contribute a translation via our Crowdin page!
An extensive questing system
I f*ing love this plugin, I've made EASILY 100+ quests on my server. It takes a moment to understand but this plugin is the most easy to use Quests plugin on spigot. Thank you for what you do!!! I appreciate the quality of this plugin and will use this for the rest of my server's life time. LOL 10/10 Quests is the best. So good I've created a playlist on my Youtube channel dedicated to helping others use it, no joke! Thank you again for creating this
The plugin is good and there is no much space to could be better
The Plugindeveloper is working on it and make it better and it's updating very much and that for years now. He gives his best to make the plugin to the best one (and that for free)
For everybody who want to support him: Donate it so he can work for the plugin fulltime (xD)
seriously: It it worth to donate and it's worth to use this plugin
Today you shared a Quests review of:
“God Plugin but .. Performance
Quests::Combined Totalcount(3) total(1.97% 0.085s, 3.48% of tick)avg(28.42ms per - 1.74ms/0.06 per tick)
Quests::Task: me.blackvein.quests.Quests$2 (Single)count(1) total(1.96% 0.085s, 3.47% of tick)avg(85.03ms per - 1.74ms/0.02 per tick)
Quests::Event: m.b.q.l.PlayerListener (PlayerJoinEvent)count(1) total(0.93% 0.04s, 1.64% of tick)avg(40.30ms per - 0.82ms/0.02 per tick)
Quests::Event: m.b.q.l.NpcListener (NPCRightClickEvent)count(1) total(0.01% 0s, 0.01% of tick)avg(0.33ms per - 0.01ms/0.02 per tick)
Quests::Event: m.b.q.l.PlayerListener (PlayerMoveEvent)count(13) total(0.01% 0s, 0.01% of tick)avg(0.02ms per - 0.01ms/0.27 per tick)
Quests::Task: me.blackvein.quests.tasks.NpcEffectThread (interval:20)count(1) total(0.01% 0s, 0.01% of tick)avg(0.24ms per - 0.00ms/0.02 per tick)
Quests::Event: m.b.q.l.PlayerListener (PlayerCommandPreprocessEvent)count(1) total(0.00% 0s, 0.00% of tick)avg(0.08ms per - 0.00ms/0.02 per tick)
Quests::Event: m.b.q.l.PlayerListener (PlayerInteractEntityEvent)count(2) total(0.00% 0s, 0.00% of tick)avg(0.04ms per - 0.00ms/0.04 per tick)
Quests::Task: me.blackvein.quests.Quests$2 (Single)count(1) total(1.96% 0.085s, 3.47% of tick)avg(85.03ms per - 1.74ms/0.02 per tick“
That is a one-time spike from a new player joining your server, which is common with many plugins. If you would prefer to minimize this, just set generate-files-on-join: false in your config.yml file.
Please update your review accordingly, and submit future issues on Github.
All the best,
Haved a problem same day a answer from developer :)
Have been using this plugin for my server for a long time, but it seems to not function correctly with Holograms in 1.16.2. Holograms function correctly, but Quests can't finish booting.
Does seem to have some issues with 1.16.2 though.