- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
What is it?
This plugin gives players abilities to quickly add effects via commands and gives options for each type of effect level. This includes effects such as: Regeneration, Speed, Strength etc...
A great playtime perk or donator perk for a KitPvP, Factions, or Skyblock!
- Currently, there is only:
- Fire Resistance
- Health Boost
- Night Vision
- /Speed OR [/spd] <power>
- /Strength OR [/str] <power>
- /FireResistance OR [/firer] <power>
- /Regeneration OR [/regen] <power>
- /Absorption OR [/abs] <power>
- /HealthBoost OR [/hb] <power>
- /Haste OR [/hst] <power>
- /Night Vision OR [/nv] <power>
- /Luck OR [/lck] <power>
- /Jump <power>
- *TIP* A player must have the base permission to add numbers
- qe.<effectname> - gives permission to toggle the potion
- qe.<effectname>.<power> - gives permission to add power to the effect
- Example: qe.speed - gives /speed for player
- Example: qe.speed.3 - gives /speed 3 for player but only for that level 3
- Example: qe.fireresistance - gives /fireresistance for player
- Example: qe.fireresistance.3 - gives /fireresistance 3 for player but only that level 3
No_permission: '&cHey! &7You do not have permission for this!'
Enable: '&7You have &aenabled &b%effect%&7!'
Disable: '&7You have &cdisabled &b%effect%&7!'
Not_enabled: '&c&lERROR &7This world is &c&lnot &7enabled'
Enable_subtitle: '&aEnabled &b%effect%&7!'
Disable_subtitle: '&cDisabled &b%effect%&7!'
#extra console commands to be executed when doing commands.
#this command will execute for any quick effect run.
- 'eco take %player% 100'
- 'msg %player% &eYou lost some money for using this command&7!'
Check out Odyssey Builds for 10% off using "STRIKER10"!
Quick Effects - Potions via commands 0.0.5
Potion Effects for players to enable via commands