- Will no longer produce an error when being disabled if /qs version is never run when the plugin is enabled.
Quick Save | Auto World Backups 126.96.36.199
Easy Automatic World Backups. Light and Configurable.
Cleanup 1.17 Update
- Will now update automatically, configurable in config
- Config will need to be slightly reconfigured from old updates
- No longer malfunctions when force disabled by a plugin manager
- Ability to limit backups by maximum backup added, appose to the existing file size limit feature
- File size limit feature is now megabytes per world instead of a total size
- Some optimisations introduced
- The QuickSave tag will no longer return null when the plugin is reloaded
Improvements and Fixes
- Recoded the backup function, optimising to easily configure
- Backups now run on a new thread to ensure the server is healthy during backups, especially for large worlds
- Added support for Minecraft 1.16
- Uses an alternate process for directory size calculations, allowing legacy versions to work when "maximumBackupEnabled: true" is true in the config.
- A mathematical issue has been resolved that would clear the backups folder when maximum backup values were set to high numbers like 2048
- Bug fixes and optimisations
Maximum File Sizes
- Adds the ability to change the maximum file size of the backups folder. The default limit is 750mb upon download
Fixes and Tweaks
- tab-complete added for backing up individual worlds manually
- Removed debug output
- added bStats support to the plugin