- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Minecraft has a default /enchant command that allows to to add enchantments, but no easy way to remove enchantments from an item. This plugin adds a command that allows you to easily remove all the enchantments, a specific enchantment, or even a certain amount of levels from an enchantment on an item.
- /disenchant <target> Removes all enchantments from the item in the target's main hand
- /disenchant <target> [enchantment_id] Removes the specified enchantment from the item in the target's main hand
- /disenchant <target> [enchantment_id] [levels] Removes the specified number of levels from the specified enchantment from the item in the target's main hand
- /disenchant reload Reloads the config file
- quickdisenchant.disenchant Allows player to use the /disenchant command
- quickdisenchant.reload Allows player to use the /disenchant reload command
Code (YAML):#Customizable Messages
#Prefix before all plugin messages
prefix: "&7[&dQuickDisenchant&7] &e"
reload: "&aReloaded Config."
description: "\n&7 =================================\n
&eThis command removes a specified enchantment from an item.\n
/disenchant <target> [enchantment_id] [levels]\n
removed-all: "Removed all enchantments from item."
removed-ench: "Removed enchantment %ENCH% from item."
removed-level: "Removed %LEVELS% level(s) of enchantment %ENCH% from item."
console: "&cYou must be a player to utilize these commands!"
no-permission: "&cYou do not have permission to use this command"
unknown-target: "Selected target &b%TARGET% &ecould not be found"
item-not-enchanted: "The selected item is not enchanted"
unknown-ench: "The specified enchantment is invalid. Usage: /disenchant <target> [enchantment_id] [levels]"
number-format-exception: "Argument %ARG% could not be parsed to an integer."
item-does-not-contain-ench: "The specified item does not contain the specified enchantment."
Please do not post issues in the comments. If you have any problems or you need help configuring some settings please either post an issue on the GitHub or DM me on Discord at Wowkster#0969
- Option to give experience to players in survival when running the command