- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.12All Versions Supported
Light, Fast, Easy To Use
If you couldn't guess this plugin adds QuickSand to your game (Kind of). When a player is walking through the desert there will randomly meet their doom from quicksand!
There is only one feature as of now! Which is when a player walks around in the desert there will be a customizable chance they will be met with quicksand and they will quickly suffocate in the ground!
- /quicksand: Just shows who the plugin is created by, me, and the download link
- quicksand.bypass: Players with this permission will never be affected by quicksand no matter what
- quicksand.updatecheck: When a player joins they will receive a message telling them the plugin is outdated! (Default: Ops)Step 1: Upload plugin into server
A little information about the config:Code (Java):Chance (Chance/Max): 0.1
Max (Chance/Max): 100.0
So basically in the config there are two things, Max and Chance. Max represents the highest number that the randomizer can go, in this case 100 and Chance is the highest number that the randomizer is looking for to make the player sink, in this example there is a 0.1/100 chance of a player being affected by QuickSand
Step 2: Reload/Restart, restarts are recommended
Step 3: Walk around the desert and meet your death!
This plugin is free but if you would like to donate to me click here