QuickShop is a shop plugin, that allows players to sell items from a chest with no commands. It allows players to purchase any number of items easily. In fact, this plugin doesn't even have any commands that a player would ever need! Vault is a requirement.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Timtower, Netherfoam
- Easy to use
- Togglable Display Item on top of chest
- NBT Data, Enchants, Tool Damage, Potion and Mob Egg support
- Unlimited chest support
- Blacklist support & bypass permissions
- Shops that buy items and sell items at the same time are possible (Using double chests)
- Herochat support
- Checks a player can open a chest before letting them create a shop!
- UUID support
A new video is welcome!
- Installation guide (English)(Old) by Netherfoam here
- How to use (English) by Carbonawk here
- How to use (Spanish) by maxmar628 here
- How to use (English) by VariationVault here
- How to use (English) by UltiByte here
How to Create a Shop
- Place a chest on the ground
- Hit the chest with the item you want to trade
- Type in price for the item (As prompted) in chat
- Fill the chest with the items you wish to sell
How to Buy/Sell to a Shop
- Face the chest
- Type either /qs sell or /qs buy to make the shop buy/sell instead (Optional: use /shop instead of /qs)
- Stock the shop accordingly, if necessary.
- /qs unlimited - Makes the shop you're looking at become unlimited.
- /qs setowner <player> - Changes shop owner to <player>.
- /qs buy - Changes your shop you're looking at to one that buys items
- /qs sell - Changes your shop you're looking at to one that sells items
- /qs price <price> - Change the price of your shop that you're looking at
- /qs clean - Removes any existing shop that has 0 stock.
- /qs find <item> - Use to find the nearest shop that begins with <item> - E.g. '/qs find dia' will find the nearest diamond shop.
- /shop - Alias (Optional) of /qs
- quickshop.use - Required to use ANY quickshop
- quickshop.create.sell - Required to make a QuickShop (At all)
- quickshop.create.buy - Required to use /qs buy (Change the shop type from Sell -> Buy)
- quickshop.create.double - Required to make doublechest shops.
- quickshop.create.changeprice - Required to use /qs price (Ability to change the price of a shop without destroying it. This may allow for some scammers to quickly change the price while someone is buying.
- quickshop.bypass.ItemID - Required to sell blacklisted items (E.g. bedrock)
- quickshop.find - Required to use /qs find <item>
- quickshop.unlimited - Required to use /quickshop unlimited
- quickshop.setowner - Allows use of /qs setowner
- quickshop.other.destroy - Allow breaking other peoples QuickShops if they're locked by this plugin
- quickshop.other.open - Allow opening (And stealing/Stocking) other players QuickShops
- quickshop.other.price - Allow changing price of other people's shops
- quickshop.refill - Ability to refill chests using a command (=Unlimited items)
- quickshop.empty - Ability to empty chests of all items
- quickshop.clean - Permission to purge any shops that have 0 stock.
You can check the source code here
Calculating Economy Prices
Vagrant326 has created an Excel spreadsheet that allows you to calculate prices for a market, if you're looking to set one up! It takes a few minutes to setup the basic material prices, and once done, will tell you the appropriate value for almost any material! http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/how-to-create-stable-prices-system-on-your-server/
All builds for my plugins can be found at this link: http://kaikk.net/mc/
Support and Contribution
Report issues on Github ONLY (here). Give your contribute on Github! Have a suggestion? Open an issue with your suggestion! Are you a developer? You can contribute to this project by forking the repository and pulling requests!
This is a fork of the abandoned project QuickShop made by Netherfoam
If you feel like I should continue maintaining and developing new plugins as my full-time work, visit http://mc.kaikk.net and donate! Thank you very much for your support!
Few server admins have reported that you have to shift+left click the chest in order to use QuickShop, even if the shift+click function is disabled by default. I can't reproduce the issue (I've tried several Spigot versions, they all work as intended without the shift+click).
A shop plugin that allows players to sell items from a chest with no commands.