This is a Bukkit 1.13 only compatible version. This build may not be suitable for production environment.
Notes and known bugs:
- The display item above the chest will not be shown
- Potions aren't being named automatically
- If the "shop.auto-sign" option on the config is on, the sign will be placed facing south, so I suggest turning it off and letting players place their own signs
- Not all tools duration are being shown on the shop details
- A lot more...
If you're looking for the...
A shop plugin that allows players to sell items from a chest with no commands.
PsychoLynx likes this.
Fixed issue that caused the sign not update automatically after the shop chest gui was closed if the display-item setting was set to false.
- Fixed shop signs not updating
- Now shop signs are automatically updated when the shop chest interface is closed
This version fixes a critical bug that made the QuickShop version 0.9.30 not working on MC1.12-pre2.
Sadly, Spigot 1.12-pre2 team decided to remove a method (YamlConfiguration#loadConfiguration(InputStream)). This decision breaks compatibility with the majority of plugins that would work perfectly fine otherwise.
Although I understand why this method was deprecated, I am quite disappointed they just decided to remove it.smmmadden likes this.
- Added MC1.12-R1 compatibility
- Various changes to shop signs (please check the default messages.yml file you can find inside the jar file!)
All changes: https://github.com/KaiKikuchi/QuickShop/commits/v.0.9.30
Fixed issue with the display item not showing on MC 1.11
Added new anti-dupe protection for the display item that fixes the flowing water dupe bug. Also this new anti-dupe protection may work with modded items.
If you have any issue, please report it on Github only!
Github issues tracker: https://github.com/KaiKikuchi/QuickShop/issues
You can find the latest changes log here:...DarkPyves likes this.
Added Bukkit 1.11 support.
All changes can be found here: https://github.com/KaiKikuchi/QuickShop/commits/master
If you are hosting a MC1.9.4 server, you'll definitely want to download this: it now supports potions!
You can also customize items and potions name. It works with Cauldron-based servers and modded items too!
If you have any issue/suggestion, please post it here:
You can find all my plugins here:
Page 1 of 2