QuickSwitch is an easier way to play survival. QuickSwitch, when toggled, will search your inventory for the best tool and put it in your hand. This means, for example, when you're mining stone and all the sudden you find gravel it'll switch to a shovel (if you have one).
It's very simple. There are only 2 permissions and one command.
What it currently does:
- Will auto-"magically" switch to a shovel, pickaxe, axe or shears depending on the block you're trying to break.
- Switches to sword when attacking any entity
- Switches to shears when right clicking sheep
- Switches to a hoe when right clicking dirt
- Picks the best tool for the job every time. This includes which materials need silk touch to harvest and using the most efficient material tool.Command: /quickswitch or /qs - This toggles QuickSwitch on and off
quickswitch.inventory - QuickSwitch will search the entire inventory
quickswitch.hotbar - QuickSwitch will search the hotbar
That's it! Pretty simple. Message me with any issues or suggestions!