What makes this plugin unique to the myriad of other 'warp' plugins is that this one allows the player to completely customize warps that they create.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
/qwarp or /qw
/qwarp <warpName> (Teleports you to the warp)
/qwarp create <name> <isPrivate (true/false)> <multiWorldTravel (true/false)> (Creates a new warp that: <1> has a custom name, <2> is private or not, determined by true/false, <3> is allowed to warp to from a different world, which is also determined by true/false.)
/qwarp remove <name> (Removes the warp with the specified name)
/qwarp clear (Deletes all warps)
- Allow World Travel: Players can set a warp to be only accessible in the same dimension, or in any dimension.
- Private Warp: Players can set a warp to be private, which means that only the Player that made the warp can use the warp.
- Disabled Warp: Operators can choose from any other non-opped player to not be allowed to use any warps (This has not been implemented yet, but is in development).
- Warps will be saved to the config when the server goes down (properly, by using the /stop command), and will be loaded back when the server is turned on.
In order to save the warps when the server goes down, stop the server by using the /stop command as a player or 'stop' in the console.
Recent Patch Notes:
- Added Tab Complete for all warps. /