RadioBoard - Redefining Boards
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- BananaPuncher714, jetp250, Aeternum, AaronStrange
Please consider donating if you enjoy!
Resource icon made by Aeternum
What is this?
RadioBoard is a powerful packet-based versatile map plugin that has an extensive API and optimized code for top performance and experience. RadioBoard is able to construct boards and allow users to customize what goes on top, from images and gifs to buttons and switches.
RadioBoard has extremely accurate click detection and a complete user's manual with how to make custom boards and displays. For more information, look here.
- radioboard <board|display|list> ...
- board <create|remove> ...
- board create <name> <map-id> - Execute while looking at an item frame to construct a board. The name is unique per board
- board remove <name> - Remove a board with the given name from existence
- display <create|remove> ...
- display create <name> <map-id> <file-name> <x:y> - Create a new display based off a template which can be found under /plugins/RadioBoard/providers/
- display remove <name> - Delete a display forever!(A long time!)
- list <boards|displays> - View detailed information about all registered boards or displays
- radioboard.admin - Allows users to run all the commands
- radioboard.board.<board>.view - Allows users to view a default board
- radioboard.board.<board>.interact - Allows users to interact with a default board, assuming they can see it
Since RadioBoard is a free resource, please do not expect me to add any free features that are not essential to the API. Also, I will not be supporting any version lower than 1.11.2 since they're outdated and have bugs that I would rather not deal with.
Thanks to @jetp250 for his incredibly fast ImageUtil
The ultimate universal map display plugin