- Tested Minecraft Versions:
RageMode is a Call of Duty inspired game.
You start and respawn with a bow that shoots explosives arrows, a knife for awesome knife fights and for trolling your friend with a backstab and with the combat-axe, which you can throw. You also have a compass in the last inventory slot to see where the nearest player is.
You can play with as many people as you want and after some minutes, which you can also decide, the game ends. At the end, the player with the most points win.
Info: You should use the latest Spigot 1.9!
There a really much things in the config, which you can edit.
- MySQL Database:
- BungeeCord Network (with fallback server):
- Debug mode:
- Needed players to start and game time:
- Shop (only with MySQL enabled)
- Points which will given on kill / on knife death (will also add MySQL Points if enabled)
- Auto Update Check
- Shop and Coins
- PowerUP's (there will spawn PowerUP's random on your map)
- MySQL Support
- BungeeCord Support
- Map Voting
- Statistic for players: Kills, Knife kills, Bow kills, Axt kills, Suicides, Deahts, Played games, Won gmaes, Points, Stats resets
- Holograms in the lobby and after killing your victim over his head
- TitleAPI support (without any other plugins)
- BossBar support (without any other plugins)
- Open shop over villager
- Ranking wall
- Smooth Updates! You don't have to delete any configs if there are coming new features
- ragemode.admin | All commands
- ragemode.moderator | Game forcestart, latestart and /tpmap or /tplobby command
- ragemode.youtuber | Game forcestart and latestart
- ragemode.premium | For premium
- and every other player are normal User