- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
When you setup a BungeeCord network, you need to set the online-mode of your sub-servers to false, what you can secure with setting bungeecord enabled in your spigot.yml.
However, someone can setup a BungeeCord locally and add your subserver.
- Prevent BungeeCord exploits
- Set custom messages and permissions
- Toggle the plugin ingame!
1. Install the plugin to all of your Spigot servers.
2. Set in the config bungeecord.address to the ip address of your proxy.
For example: Your BungeeCord is hosted on an linux server with ip 188.8.131.52
Then you set bungeecord.address to 184.108.40.206
3. Reload/Restart Spigot
4. Enjoy your security!