- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Ever wanted your own colour changing armour? Well you're in the right place. You can give your self a helmet, chest plate, leggings, boots or all of the above, with chasing colours. I am looking for new ideas and feedback so leave a comment if you have something you think I should add or change! Perfect as a donator perk or to reward your most established players.
- Charge players per usage (requires Vault)
- Make players provide their own armour.
- Change speed of colour change.
- Comprehensive permissions.
- Take off to disable colour armour.
- Remove armour's colour when disabled.
- Clear all your armour.
- Set your own pattern, or use random colours!
- Customise messages.
- Require armour to be taken off, so it doesn't get de spawned!
- Per world settings.
- Over 21.5k downloads!
- No known version or plugin incompatibilities!
- /rainbowarmour | Base command (/ra can be used as a shortcut).
- /rainbowarmour helmet | Gives player a rainbow helmet.
- /rainbowarmour chestplate | Gives player a rainbow chestplate.
- /rainbowarmour leggings | Gives player rainbow leggings.
- /rainbowarmour boots | Gives player rainbow boots.
- /rainbowarmour armour | Gives player a full set of rainbow armour.
- /rainbowarmour help | Shows the plugins help file.
- /rainbowarmour reload | Reloads the plugins config.
- /rainbowarmour clear | Clears (removes) all your armour.
- /rainbowarmour update | Updates the plugin to the latest version.
- rainbowarmour.helmet | Allows access to /rainbowarmour helmet.
- rainbowarmour.chestplate | Allows access to /rainbowarmour chestplate.
- rainbowarmour.leggings | Allows access to /rainbowarmour leggings.
- rainbowarmour.boots | Allows access to /rainbowarmour boots.
- rainbowarmour.armour | Allows access to /rainbowarmour armour.
- rainbowarmour.auto | Automatically gives player full rainbow armour on join. (Use /ra armour to stop.)
- rainbowarmour.admin | Allows access to commands such as reload.
- rainbowarmour.clear | Allows access to /rainbowarmour clear
- rainbowarmour.re-enable | Allows armour to be re enabled when it is put back on.
- rainbowarmour.gui | Deny players this permission to stop them seeing the GUI.
- rainbowarmour.lock | Armour for players with this permission is locked.
- rainbowarmour.notify | Players will be alerted if they already have armour on.
- rainbowarmour.world.<world name> | Adds player to the white/blacklist for that world.
- rainbowarmour.world.<world name>.<item name> | Adds player to the white/blacklist for that world on a per item basis (helmet, chestplate, leggings, boots or armour).
If you have any other ideas, please comment them below!
- Add economy support (Vault) - Charge per use.
- Apply to existing leather armour.
- Save and replace players armour.
- Add a languages file.
- Command to remove all armour.
Plugin showcase by Eric from BarberCraft!
Plugin tutorial by GameTutorials
This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.
This plugin also uses bStats to collect information. By default, bStats sends the following data:
Note, that plugin authors can send custom data, too. All data is public so you can see which data they send. Also notice all sent data is anonymous and we do NOT link the sent information with the server (e.g. server xyz is using plugin zyx) and we also do NOT store the ip of your server.
- - Your server's randomly generated UUID
- - The amount of players on your server
- - The online mode of your server
- - The bukkit version of your server
- - The java version of your system (e.g. Java 8)
- - The name of your OS (e.g. Windows)
- - The version of your OS
- - The architecture of your OS (e.g. amd64)
- - The system cores of your OS (e.g. 8)
- - bStats-supported plugins
- - Plugin version of bStats-supported plugins
If you don't want that your server sends data to bStats you can disable it by setting enabled to false in the bStats config file. The config can be found in the /plugins/bStats/config.yml file.
Rainbow Armour 1.7.2
The #1 Rainbow Armour Plugin!
Love this! I think that you should use a config or something to set rgb color values and armor points/durability, some of these in a plugin such as the Rainbow Armor Smooth Plugin! I also think that whenever you do something such as add lore enchants or custom enchants, etc... And have it keep the lore and enchants, etc... Kinda like Galaxy Armor on Treasurewars.net...