Info for the new Area update:
- /rainfree - returns the status of your current world
- /rainfree [world] - returns the status of the world
- /rainfree [world] [on|off] - changes the status of a world
- /rainfree ? [or help] - displays a easy help page with Suggestable commands
- /rainfree area[or a] - create a new Area with specific weather
- /rainfree removearea[or ra] - remove the Area in which you stand.
You can create Areas and if you enter them the weather for you changes, if you leave you will have the weather which the rest of the world has.
@Trenz001 Hope this is what you needed
The RainFree worlds and Areas are saved in the config file.[Config-Folder is called RainFree]
The one and only Permission is:
The Version is for Spigot 1.8.3 and Java 1.8.X
If there are bugs then tell me per PN and NOT write it down here.
[Icon by Joschwi]