- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.14Random Teleport 2.0This plugin is very useful for PvP/Factions, Survival, Freebuild & Hardcore Servers to teleport a player to a good place to start his adventure, or its just can be used to teleport a player to a selected biome to gather resources !
- Teleport the player to random coordinates
- Cancel teleporting on lands where player can't build ( You can toggle it )
- You can set the teleportation area with a command
- You can change the locale
- Nether support
- All protection/anti-grief plugins support
- Custom cooldown
- Multiple world support
- Select the biome support
/rtp; /wild; /wilderness to teleport the player to random coordinates
/rtp [player] [world | this] <biome> to teleport a player to a specified world and a specified biome
/rtp reload to reload the configuration file
/rtp cooldown [time(seconds)] to set the teleportation cooldown
/rtp delay [time(seconds)] to set the delay before teleportation
/rtp set [size(Integer)] to set the teleporation area.
/rtp tpprotection [true|false] to toggle if players can be teleported or not in protected lands. True means that players will never be teleported to protected areas.
- rtp.tp to use command /rtp
- rtp.reload to use command /rtp reload
- rtp.tp.others to teleport other players to selected world (and biome)
- rtp.cooldown to set the teleportation cooldown
- rtp.delay to set the teleportation delay
- rtp.bypass to bypass the teleportation cooldown
- rtp.tpprotection to toggle "protected areas protection"
- rtp.worlds to be able to teleport to any world
- rtp.world.[world] to be able to teleport to a specific world
- rtp.biomes to be able to teleport to any biome (requires rtp.worlds or rtp.world.[world] )
- rtp.biome.[biome] to be able to teleport to asked biome (requires rtp.worlds or rtp.world.[world] )
- rtp.placesign to be able to place a RandomTeleport sign
Sign tutorial :
To place a teleportation sign you must follow this pattern :
First line : [rtp]
Second line : empty (or what you want but it's useless)
Third line : the name of the world ( or empty, it will teleport to the actual world)
Fourth line : empty (or what you want but it's useless)
When a player right click on the sign, it will execute the command "/rtp" or "/rtp player world" if you set a world
Biomes list :
Config file :
tpmessage: "&aYou were randomly teleported !"
cantusemessage: "&cYou can't use that command for another $secondsLeft$ seconds!"
cancelmessage: "&cTeleportation cancelled because you moved."
permissionmessage: "&cYou are not allowed to do this."
mustintegermessage: "&cThe value must be an integer !"
setmessage: "&aThe RandomTeleport area has been set in a $value$ * $value$ square around you !"
reloadmessage: "&7Configuration reloaded !"
usagesetmessage: "&cUsage : /rtp set [Integer]"
usagetpprotectionmessage: "&cUsage : /rtp tpprotection [True|False]"
usagecooldownmessage: "&cUsage : /rtp cooldown [Integer]"
usagedelaymessage: "&cUsage : /rtp delay [Integer]"
cooldownsetmessage: "&aThe new teleportation cooldown has been set !"
delaysetmessage: "&aThe new teleportation delay has been set !"
delaystartmessage: "&aThe teleportation will start in $delay$ seconds. Don't move at all !"
notonlinemessage: "&cError : That player isn't online !"
doesntexistsmessage: "&cError : That world doesn't exists !"
notfoundmessage: "&cError : Teleport location was not found."
rtphelpmessage: "&c/rtp - /wild - /wilderness : &aTeleports in a random location"
rtpothershelpmessage: "&c/rtp [player] [world] <biome> : &aTeleports someone into asked world."
sethelpmessage: "&c/rtp set [size(Integer)] : &aSet the size of the teleportation area around you."
cooldownhelpmessage: "&c/rtp cooldown [time(seconds)(integer)] : &aSet teleportation command cooldown."
reloadhelpmessage: "&c/rtp reload : &aReloads the configuration file."
tpprotectionhelpmessage: "&c/rtp tpprotection [True|False] : &aAllows players to be teleported in protected areas. If True, they will never be teleported into a protected area."
delayhelpmessage: "&c/rtp delay [seconds] : &aSet the delay before teleporting the player."
Note : This plugin is compatible with all protection plugins like WorldGuard, Factions, GriefPrevention, etc...
NB For NoCheatPlus users : You must set to false all block breaking protection in the configuration file of NCP, here is a screen to help you : (if you don't do this, players will be kicked if they use the command)
If you have ideas on what to add on this plugin you can send me a private message, and if you find a bug, send me a pm too !
Random Teleport (wilderness) [1.14.4] - A MUST FOR FACTIONS AND SURVIVAL SERVERS 2.5.1
Very Useful for PvP/Factions and Survival Servers !