- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
A lightweight plugin to just drop random items out of every specific block, like you have might seen in several youtube challenge-videos.
THIS IS A SERVER PLUGIN!
When you first install the plugin, make sure to execute the /randomizer shuffle command at least once to initally generate the random partners!
Every time you execute the /randomizer shuffle command, new item pairs will be generated. So, if the generator decides that only grass_block s drop out of dead_bush es, then every time you break a dead_bush, you will get a grass_block. The dropped item can be any holdable item.
randomizer.shuffle - /randomizer shuffle - Generates new random partners
randomizer.toggle - /randomizer start - Starts the Randomizer
randomizer.toggle - /randomizer stop - Stops the Randomizer
randomizer.toggle - /randomizer check - Checks if the Randomizer is currently active
no permission required - /randomizer - Sends a little helpmessage
- Permissions to generate new random partners
- Saving the partners until you execute the generate-command so that you can even restart the server and a dead_bush will still, for example, drop a grass_block.
- Command to turn the randomizer on and off
- Option to Disable certain drops like: Debug_stick, barrier, etc.
- Option to enable multidrops
- Suggest your own features in the Discussion tab!
Please use the Discussion tab if you have any problems!
Also, if you like the Plugin, a review would really be appreciated
Randomizer [1.13-1.16.X] 1.3.1
Make yourself some challenge in survival!